Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

LOL what are "these things" he's doing? You guys are going off the deep end. The dude sits on the couch and shows her youtube videos ffs. Zero sexuality. It boggles my mind you guys can sit here and watch this day in and day out and come to any other conclusions.

You obviously didn't see them back when she first started visiting. I agree that they haven't been anywhere near as intimate lately as they used to be while in the apartment. However, that might be due to the fact that they have taken several multi-day trips together for their acting jobs recently. Who knows what they do then.

But, even if you don't want to accept that as a possibility, I ask you why he never wears anything but his underwear when he is with her (unless you want to count his "back wrap" that he constantly opens and refolds in front of her. Would you like your spouse to  constantly lay around in their underwear with a "guest"? Also, go back to the picture pages from the summer on forward and you will see pics of plenty of "inappropriate" touching including him squeezing tits and ass and her grabbing his cock and so forth.

dfCcap if you will go to page 57 and 58 of zoya and lev pic. split 1 you will find  people talking about lev and guest going to the bedroom together ,that was on september 17 ,OK, :shithappens:

And this guy  :doh: I remember the day well, I watched them go in there, got all excited and was quickly disappointed because all they did was WATCH A MOVIE...on his IPAD...like they do EVERYDAY.

It's crazy right? how could I know these things? Believe it or not, there is cameras... it's kind of the idea.

dfCcap if you will go to page 57 and 58 of zoya and lev pic. split 1 you will find  people talking about lev and guest going to the bedroom together ,that was on september 17 ,OK, :shithappens:

Dude, I'm not wasting my time for something I know didn't happen!  You think it did, I know it didn't, so get over it and move on!

You obviously didn't see them back when she first started visiting. I agree that they haven't been anywhere near as intimate lately as they used to be while in the apartment. However, that might be due to the fact that they have taken several multi-day trips together for their acting jobs recently. Who knows what they do then.

But, even if you don't want to accept that as a possibility, I ask you why he never wears anything but his underwear when he is with her (unless you want to count his "back wrap" that he constantly opens and refolds in front of her. Would you like your spouse to  constantly lay around in their underwear with a "guest"? Also, go back to the picture pages from the summer on forward and you will see pics of plenty of "inappropriate" touching including him squeezing tits and ass and her grabbing his cock and so forth.

I've been around for all of it. There was the infamous ass pinch, yes. Other than that I remember nothing of significance. If there's an image of her grabbing his cock that isn't the one that was Zoya but you couldn't see her face and everyone went ape shit, I've never seen it either.

I've been around for all of it. There was the infamous ass pinch, yes. Other than that I remember nothing of significance. If there's an image of her grabbing his cock that isn't the one that was Zoya but you couldn't see her face and everyone went ape shit, I've never seen it either.

I seem to remember what y'all are talking about and the ruckus it stirred and I also believe it ended up being Zoya.  Not siding either way or trying to stir the pot, just what I believe happened.

Yeah, so nothing has ever happened between Lev and the guest. What has happened though is that the guest has interfered with Lev and Zoya's sex life, whatever there is of it. And she never gets naked. Win/win!

I know all about the mistaken identity incident. I'm not referring to that. There were several other incidents where it was the guest who grabbed him. I'm not one of those people who state something as true when it's not. You can verify that by checking some of my posts. I only state as "fact" those things that I know as "fact". I get very ticked off when people state something as fact when it is nothing but their imagination at work.

I cannot believe this is true. If anyone has the pics show it please. I do know he stays with her on the sofa while she sleeps and he may be close to her, but I can't believe she would suck his cock. For one thing, this guest is afraid to even show her boobs, how would she do sexual things with Lev? Even if it isn't what it seems, this whole arrangement is beyond bizarre. Earlier, I saw Zoya lying with Lev intertwined with him while guest laid next to them. Zoya obviously, is ok with whatever understanding they have about the guest. But, I don't think she would be ok with them fooling around. And I have seen times where Lev and the guest tease each other. One time he pulled her shorts and underwear down in the kitchen and she was shocked. I've seen her tease him lightly. But I never saw any sexual activity.

It was 06:30 there time I turned to cam 1 & lev was running back to were her feet were putting his Dick in his short & putting that towel back on , she started to put cover over her head acting like she was asleep.

So you automatically assumed she was giving him head because of this?  ::)