Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

shes either mentally handicapped i think its that she doesnt look like 100 % normal

elle est belle, mais dès le début, quand je la voyais faire 3 heures de grimaces en se soulevant le nez, avec son mec au téléphone, je me posais de sérieuses questions!!!!

she is beautiful, but from the beginning, when I saw her do three hours grimaces when lifting the nose with her boyfriend on the phone, I asked myself serious questions !!!! :scratchchin: :scratchchin:

Guest being mentally handicapped is as good a guess as any. Might explain a lot.

Let's all go with that.

what i think is she cannot be alone because she need support or supervison from other older persone

Guest arigato

Guest being mentally handicapped is as good a guess as any. Might explain a lot.

Let's all go with that.

totally agree,it's a evidence for me now,she have a serious problem or she's very very immature,

lev is the number one handicaped on rlc,very good job rlc team !

zoya comes home..guest doesn't look very happy... I swear something happen between lev and guest or guest really wants lev..

Personally, I think she is sad because her boyfriend may have broken up with her. I saw her really crying in the kitchen yesterday morning and she was also staring into space a lot looking very brokenhearted both then and at other times throughout the day. I think there is a good chance that her silly "little girl" act is also a coping mechanism she uses to help her forget unpleasant thoughts in her life. Just a guess. I certainly could be wrong.

Personally, I think she is sad because her boyfriend may have broken up with her. I saw her really crying in the kitchen yesterday morning and she was also staring into space a lot looking very brokenhearted both then and at other times throughout the day. I think there is a good chance that her silly "little girl" act is also a coping mechanism she uses to help her forget unpleasant thoughts in her life. Just a guess. I certainly could be wrong.

Lena (guest) told Max aka Lev that her relationship is falling apart with her boyfriend in Moscow.

She is 25 years old and wants to start a family but her boyfriend doesn't want to have kids now.

They live in Moscow with his mother who is smoking and farting all the time. Max laughed.

Meanwhile she has already started seeing new guy who wants to have family.

Max is suggesting her that she should try to be with the new guy at least the kids would be happy that

they don't have to see grandma who is farting and smoking.  ::)