Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

I m an American. What language do you 2 speak? ?

I speak Swedish but if u are american i fear for the knowledge of ur own language by the american people. These lines u wrote and maybe u understand them urself but dont expect others to do.

If zeya and guest boyfriend like iii I luv it. Hay Lev have a 3 some. Fuck both of them I would. I have been watching them for months. I m no newbie.

It is so nice to see her smiling here. Perhaps while Zoya is an actor, who is sometimes seen practising her lines on her flat-mates, this 'Guest' is a dancer and likes to show off her skills or seek approval from them both?

It may not simply be a new dress, but a new dance routine...

She seems a little more at ease now and joining in with activities, eating together and so on.

It is so nice to see her smiling here. Perhaps while Zoya is an actor, who is sometimes seen practising her lines on her flat-mates, this 'Guest' is a dancer and likes to show off her skills or seek approval from them both?

She seems a little more at ease now and joining in with activities, eating together and so on.

Either way, it's a damn nice dress covering a bloody good bod. A while back she appeared to be practicing singing as well, sounded like a nice voice too. So perhaps multi-talented.

I think it has been fairly well established that she is an actress who has done some work with Lev. Some of the roles that she seems to be involved with include singing and dancing. She has been "practicing" a lot throughout all the time she has been visiting (at least since early summer).

Although Zoya has been practicing acting recently, I'm not sure if she has actually had some roles other than for the school for the arts that she attends (according to some who claim to know). She has done a good deal of drawing and painting that I like a lot. She is definitely multi-talented, so I'm not sure what her preferences are from a career standpoint.

I think it has been fairly well established that she is an actress who has done some work with Lev. Some of the roles that she seems to be involved with include singing and dancing. She has been "practicing" a lot throughout all the time she has been visiting (at least since early summer).

Although Zoya has been practicing acting recently, I'm not sure if she has actually had some roles other than for the school for the arts that she attends (according to some who claim to know). She has done a good deal of drawing and painting that I like a lot. She is definitely multi-talented, so I'm not sure what her preferences are from a career standpoint.

zoya est l'actrice principale d'une pièce de théâtre à grand succès!!! lev et la guest ont des rôles secondaires. voilà pourquoi zoya répétait beaucoup, pendant que les 2 autres ronflaient sur le canapé!!!

zoya is the main actress in a blockbuster drama !!! lev and guest have secondary roles. That is why many zoya repeated, while the other 2 were snoring on the couch !!! ;) ;)

Obviously I don't visit this household often enough as I haven't seen too much of that before.

Not that I plan to come here any more often in the future, as it's usually pretty much same old, same old.

But thanks for the better informed types who never miss a trick!

zoya est l'actrice principale d'une pièce de théâtre à grand succès!!! lev et la guest ont des rôles secondaires. voilà pourquoi zoya répétait beaucoup, pendant que les 2 autres ronflaient sur le canapé!!!

zoya is the main actress in a blockbuster drama !!! lev and guest have secondary roles. That is why many zoya repeated, while the other 2 were snoring on the couch !!! ;) ;)

Lev an actor....for some reason that makes me laugh, must be a part where he doesn't need to stand

More rehearsals with an audience of one! Surely not real interaction between these two, but theatrical drills, this time by the 'guest'

Although I have to say the guest seems to be much more at ease with the others now and is loosening up a lot more now.

It looks like a harmonious household. Whether there's any real action from the guest may be a vain hope, but we are open to being surprised!