Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

Unfortunately for us, they are not ugly or saggy. We could see that from those rare occasions when she would go bra-less or shower with clothes on (without a bra on). They look sensational. That's what keeps driving everyone crazy.

I know they are probably gorgeous, it's just my own way of coping with the frustration LOL.

I don't know why we even waste time watching Lev trying to fuck his Sister/Cousin/Niece/Co-worker/fellow actor,or whatever the fuck she is, when we got a very beautiful and very entertaining lady named Zoya right here,I was looking at a couple photos of Zoya and I think that she looks so damn hot and sexy,Lev better thank his lucky stars that she is with him,It still pisses me the fuck off that night after night he still leaves Zoya to sleep alone while he's out in the living room laying next to this girl,now you tell me which one of our wives/girlfriends would put up with us doing what lev does night after night with this guest. :dwarf: :idk:

I agree 100%. i even stopped coming to their thread just because ppl would only talk about "his Sister/Cousin/Niece/Co-worker/fellow actor"...  what a waste of time!!! Zoya is the most beautiful/sexy girl in here!!

I see the guest has a new dress, she tried on and model for Lev. I haven't seen anything new for zoya have yall? I m going to continue to watch but I will not tell what I have seen in the future. If zeya and guest boyfriend like iii I luv it. Hay Lev have a 3 some. Fuck both of them I would. I have been watching them for months. I m no newbie.

I see the guest has a new dress, she tried on and model for Lev. I haven't seen anything new for zoya have yall? I m going to continue to watch but I will not tell what I have seen in the future. If zeya and guest boyfriend like iii I luv it. Hay Lev have a 3 some. Fuck both of them I would. I have been watching them for months. I m no newbie.

Yes please dont tell what u see in the future, your English sux, hardly understood anything.

I m an American. What language do you 2 speak? ?

ce n'est pas le langage; il faut éviter les mots complexes, les métaphores ou des expressions typiques à votre pays, qui sont mal traduit et souvent incompréhensibles. par exemple, si je vous dis en Français " il est rentré dans sa caisse, et a tracé comme un malade", ou encore" il s'est tiré direct, sans demander son reste" vous risquez de ne rien comprendre!!!

this is not the language; avoid complex words, metaphors or expressions typical for your country, which are badly translated and often incomprehensible. for example, if I say in French, "he returned to his box, and drew like crazy", or "it is pulled directly, without asking for his" you may not understand anything !!! ;) ;)