Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

when is she gonna finally leave...she is becoming obnoxious  :bye:

I think she is very pretty and would love to see her without clothes at some point. But, I doubt seriously that it will ever happen. So, I don't expect it.

However, she is starting to bug me when she uses that cutesy "little girl" voice 90% of the time and she definitely seems to be interfering with the "normal" relationship of Zoya and Lev. So, it wouldn't break my heart if she left. Up until now, I thought she was so good-looking that I was willing to overlook the little annoyances that came with her. But, like you, I've about reached my limit with the obnoxious behavior.

:dwarf: :curse:

1. there are about 6 cushions total. When she get's ready for sleep, instead of putting them on the floor she arranges them around the edge of the couch out of the way of her sleeping area

2. She doesn't do anything that would require her to obstruct the cams.

3. The only people that always complain about the damn fucking cushions are the freeloaders who don't have access to cam 2. NOTHING ever obstructs cam 2, and it has a front and center view of the couch!!

Regarding her presence there, she's family and she studies in the university in their city but obviously lives in a different one. Apparently in European and Western countries it is something out of the ordinary to room with a friend or a family member, but in Russia it's a very common practice instead of paying for a dorm.

But, regardless of the length of her stay, she's not on contract with RLC so she's not entitled to show you anything

There's a band here in Slovakia named No Name. They're quite famous here and in Czech Republic. In 2000 they released their second album and the first single from it was named You and your sister. It became a big hit back then. Somehow it crept to my mind as I was reading about this appartment :) So I decided to translate it for you, just for the heck of it. Couldn't make it rhyme, of course. Some lines may not be quite clear, but that's how the songs are.

No Name - You and your sister

The only thing I value about you

Is your sister, she's the reason I change (note: not change clothes, but personality)

I know it's you who I created mornings for

But it's the sister who I'll sacrifice my sleep for.

I look and I see shining in the eyes

Thanks to your sister I love again

There are things in the world that are beautiful

Your sister gave them to me, that's obvious

What you're giving me is too little

Ask your sister what happened ...

Chorus:

So I ask, which one of you my heart beats for

For you I breath, but for your sister I live

And the one thing I believe in are your sister's lips

And the one thing I'm sorry about is you and your tears

I look out the window in the morning, I see you and the sister

I can't figure out which one I'll take for a bride

Chorus 2x

You and your sister, uoou

uoou, uoou, uoou, uoou

No matter who I breath for

Who I live for

You and your sister...

It's only today that I saw the video for the first time:

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎09 at 4:58 AM, robur said:

Given that the guest is reluctant to take her clothes off, this is a silly question, but... Does she ever masturbate? Has anyone seen her?

It is a very silly question LOL. The girl hasn't even show a glimpse of her thigh yet she going the rub her puss which she guards better than the secret service guard the president for the whole world to see ? Yeah Right ! LOL !  She isn't that type of girl. So just let your imagination just run 

On ‎2015‎-‎11‎-‎09 at 6:57 AM, rebliz said:

Finally gust take a shower but........ with underwear on  :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

When are you guys going to finally realize that what you all have been expecting to happen NEVER will. I mean NEVER. Even if this girl came back in the next life as Madonna, hell will have to freeze over twice before she would ever let you guys see her tits and ass LOL. The best you will see is the odd cleaverage here or pantyhose ass there THAT'S IT. Don't get me wrong she isn't a naturally modest girl by any means. In fact she is probably even more promiscuous than Leora and Zoya combined but she is SMART. She KNOWS what the guys watching here WILL do if she shows anything. It will be on the internet in a flash that may affect her down the road or her future acting career or with other family members. So guys keep fantasizing and imagining her lying all naked rubbing those.............