Zoya & Lev - Pictures (2015)

This is a quote from onehard1;

lol the guest and lev have had sex in the apartment and zoya let them ,and the best i can tell the girl is lev cousin ,i was watching that night and lev and big tits went to the bedroom and stayed about an 1hr and zoya played music to cover up the moaning but i still could hear some moaning from the bedroom lol

I'm going to have to call bullshit on this one because had this have ever happened there would have been allot of talk about it and maybe even a picture or two!

lol the guest and lev have had sex in the apartment and zoya let them ,and the best i can tell the girl is lev cousin ,i was watching that night and lev and big tits went to the bedroom and stayed about an 1hr and zoya played music to cover up the moaning but i still could hear some moaning from the bedroom lol

I'm going to have to call bullshit on this one because had this have ever happened there would have been allot of talk about it and maybe even a picture or two!

Ha, I was going to reply to that as well, but the thread was locked. That dude needs to put the bong down. Seriously.

We feel bad for Zoya. What is that other leach doing in the apartment in the first place. Zoya knows she could do better. At this point we are only speculating that Zoya is there for the money to pay for college. Hopefully once she graduates she sends Lev and the leach packing.

I think we should start calling her MOOCH

dans la salle de bain, lev a baissé son caleçon, et a fat voir son cul à la guest!! il est de plus en plus à l'aise celui-là!!!

in the bathroom, dropped his pants lev, and see his fat ass to guest !! it is more comfortable that one !!! :haha: :haha:

Did that happen recently corbo?

dfCcap it sounds like your full of shit you wasn't there that night or you would know what happened and this didn't happen last week it was a long time ago not long after zoya got back from her vacation and people was talking about it on other sites i don't know about this site i just came on here about a week ago  but i was there and it did happen so all i can say to you is piss on you .