New couple Nelly and Bogdan

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This girl seems overly excited to be on RLC,almost like they have been on a waiting list for a long time to get in, and now that they finally have their own place,free housing,free food and get paid,how could life be any better lol,I would be happy too if I was in their situation. ;D ;D ;D

This girl seems overly excited to be on RLC,almost like they have been on a waiting list for a long time to get in, and now that they finally have their own place,free housing,free food and get paid,how could life be any better lol,I would be happy too if I was in their situation. ;D ;D ;D

Everything is furnished. Just move in with a few personal belongings and the clothes on your back.

That's all that's required for these apartments. I don't know if they get paid a standard straight fee or if they get paid by how many people view them or maybe it's a combination of both.

All the apartments they seem to eat well except for Veronica and Lucas  they seem to live off fried toast in a frying pan, porridge and soup most of the time.

Everything is furnished. Just move in with a few personal belongings and the clothes on your back.

That's all that's required for these apartments. I don't know if they get paid a standard straight fee or if they get paid by how many people view them or maybe it's a combination of both.

All the apartments they seem to eat well except for Veronica and Lucas  they seem to live off fried toast in a frying pan, porridge and soup most of the time.

Out of all these girls on RLC which one do you guys think is the best at cooking food. I like Dasha and Lora.

Out of all these girls on RLC which one do you guys think is the best at cooking food. I like Dasha and Lora.

Dasha seems to have some good culinary skills when it comes to cooking.

Dasha seems to have some good culinary skills when it comes to cooking.

Dasha is my favorite too. I also like watching Alina and Nora cooking. There is just something about a woman in the kitchen that is very appealing and fascinating.

me pregunto donde estara la casa , parece lo que ven por la ventana es interesante , puede ser una calle centrica , el ruido de coches es continuo , parece un apartamento de lujo , pero solo una habitacion , ¿ con caja fuerte ? un aparta hotel . en la columna ( camara 2 ) tienen una caricatura de ellos dos , son las tipicas que hacen en las ramblas de barcelona , de las baratas a carboncillo . espero un dia poder cruzarme con ellos  , las chicas de nora tambien me consta que visitan la zona de las ramblas , el portal del angel , rita llego una vez con una bolsa de una farmacia que esta en las ramblas .

me pregunto donde estara la casa , parece lo que ven por la ventana es interesante , puede ser una calle centrica , el ruido de coches es continuo , parece un apartamento de lujo , pero solo una habitacion , ¿ con caja fuerte ? un aparta hotel . en la columna ( camara 2 ) tienen una caricatura de ellos dos , son las tipicas que hacen en las ramblas de barcelona , de las baratas a carboncillo . espero un dia poder cruzarme con ellos  , las chicas de nora tambien me consta que visitan la zona de las ramblas , el portal del angel , rita llego una vez con una bolsa de una farmacia que esta en las ramblas .

Este apartamento está en Italia compañero, en su televisión siempre hablan en Italiano o Inglés y ellos son Rusos, además he podido oir varias veces una sirena de policia o ambulancia y no suenan como en España en absoluto.