Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎25 at 3:42 PM, Prodog said:

Using their hookah.

I can never figure what the enjoyment they derive from smoking that stuff. When they have large groups and they all smoke it does nothing but spread germs from one person to the next as their lips and mouths all touch the same orifice.

And I thought that I was a germophope. 

What about back in the day when we passed around a joint or a bong?  :scratchchin:  Hell, at concerts a joint was passed until it was gone. Who ever got the roach got to kiss everyone that hit it.

And I thought that I was a germophope. 

What about back in the day when we passed around a joint or a bong?  :scratchchin:  Hell, at concerts a joint was passed until it was gone. Who ever got the roach got to kiss everyone that hit it.

I'm just fussy when it comes to stuff like that. I don't like getting other peoples germs.

Saves me less trips to the doctor than I already go to now.

I'm just fussy when it comes to stuff like that. I don't like getting other peoples germs.

Saves me less trips to the doctor than I already go to now.

I was going to say if Nelly had sucked on it I would gladly have it in my mouth. Then I remembered what else Nelly likes to have in her mouth fairly regularly, and ..well .. you know ... :puke:

noun, plural virtuosos, virtuosi  [vur-choo-oh-see] (Show IPA)

a person who has special knowledge or skill in a field.

a person who excels in musical technique or execution.

a person who has a cultivated appreciation of artistic excellence, as a connoisseur or collector of objects of art, antiques, etc.

Obsolete. a person who has special interest or knowledge in the arts and sciences; scientist; scholar.

adjective

Also, virtuosic  [vur-choo-os-ik] (Show IPA). of, relating to, or characteristic of a virtuoso:

a virtuoso performance.

Scholar may be a more fitting word.