Nelly & Bogdan - Pictures (2015)

Guest snoop99

Didn't miss much - she started with tape on her hairs and jerked them off - with a wince each time. Then she put this hair remover on several times with a wooden paddle afterwards and removed some more with tape. Shaving would have been much less painful and quicker!

cas

Nellypuss

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I got so excited I pressed the wrong image capture key so who knows what beauties I missed.  ::)

Yes I was right. Near the end she opens her legs wider i was pressing the wrong key. There is absolutely no question that I would have got a better shot - extremely annoying as there is no way I can capture the same quality from a video as from a live stream. OK it would not have been much better, but it would have been better and even close up in the kitchen it is so difficult to get the same quality of shot of her pussy compared to almost every other girl on RLC and yest after Carla and Leora, Nelly's probably the least shy in this regard.

Nellypuss

I got so excited I pressed the wrong image capture key so who knows what beauties I missed.  ::)

Eres un desastre compañero, si no se va la luz, pulsas otro botón o cualquier otra cosa ...  :haha:  :haha:

Es broma ... a mi me pasa constantemente y eso que me esfuerzo.  :doh:  :bang head:  :idk:

SALUDOS.

I bet Nelly's a better skier

Vanessa Mae is a good player, but I have to confess it´s sometimes hard to concentrate in her music as she always wears those mini-skirts and I would very much like to see under her skirt. Únfortunately she has always been very careful - just teasing - and I found only this one upskirt picture of her, and not a very good one.