New Girl Milana

Guest Ange_Gardien

I know its the rules and all this that the tenants are not oblidged to show anything but the people who own that voyeur site look pretty dumb to me.

It used to think that. I thought they were poor businessmen. Now, I'm quickly becoming convinced that there's something "fishy" going on. This kind of thing has happened far too often to be coincidence. At least some of it has to be intentional.

It is time that the premium members get organized, we are more on CC, sufit There, we stop the premium membership, at least for a week, and you will see that all their bullshit rules will stop .

Then set up a thread, ask the guys if they agree. Just a week and you will see. Please, do an action together

I'll do it if we get enough people to join us.

I'm in, I can prepare a post I ask you to read it before, and disseminate it in other thread

Guest Ange_Gardien

i agree ange i guarantee all this bullshit would stop.this is the only apt.that the cams go off.

Canito thank you, you really do, the only language that these people understand is the language of money. No Word, we must act. Act on the wallet

Milana graced us with about an hour of her time so far today. Shower time doesn't count. You know I'm not so mad about her hiding. In most cases this usually changes after getting used to the cams. I am upset about both Rita and Milana not being in the apartment more. I know they need to get outside and have a life, but I don't pay to maybe see them the 25% of the time they are there. I'm from Texas and I call "Bullshit" on this one. If things don't change in a hurry I'll drop back to standard membership. I'll miss Nelly, but I think Zoya is the best thing overall on RLC right now anyway. End of Bitch session.

My premium is for a few days to an end. It does not pay off any more. For working members in the same time zone one sees only more an empty flat or sleeping Girls . In addition the quarrel with Nora . There comes the summer. Outdoor parties, Fiestas , Clubbing , beach, balcony, shop. At home only for showering and moving, eat. The Girls enjoy her life and we should pay. Not more with me. A guilt are not the Girls , they have free choice, but the system from rlc and in addition many servicing. I know Milana only from the free cams, but as one can read, she is not more liberal than the Girls before her. There every dollar is too much.

I know its the rules and all this that the tenants are not oblidged to show anything but the people who own that voyeur site look pretty dumb to me.

It used to think that. I thought they were poor businessmen. Now, I'm quickly becoming convinced that there's something "fishy" going on. This kind of thing has happened far too often to be coincidence. At least some of it has to be intentional.

It is time that the premium members get organized, we are more on CC, sufit There, we stop the premium membership, at least for a week, and you will see that all their bullshit rules will stop .

Then set up a thread, ask the guys if they agree. Just a week and you will see. Please, do an action together

I'll do it if we get enough people to join us.

Contar conmigo, pero tenemos que ser todos a una. ok?

... I am upset about both Rita and Milana not being in the apartment more. ...

Se han parado ha pensar que quiza no pasan mas tiempo en el apartamento porque "Mami NORA" esta o puede aparecer en cualquier momento¡¡¡

Milana graced us with about an hour of her time so far today. Shower time doesn't count. You know I'm not so mad about her hiding. In most cases this usually changes after getting used to the cams. I am upset about both Rita and Milana not being in the apartment more. I know they need to get outside and have a life, but I don't pay to maybe see them the 25% of the time they are there. I'm from Texas and I call "Bullshit" on this one. If things don't change in a hurry I'll drop back to standard membership. I'll miss Nelly, but I think Zoya is the best thing overall on RLC right now anyway. End of Bitch session.

I believe that whenever they realize that RLC takes the apartment for maintenance, they just figure they are free to go enjoy theirselves outside.  The fact that we can see a picture of the apartment does not mean it is

operational.............probably just a static pic with the current time overlaid . Meanwhile, they are doing some type of maintenance . P.S.  Notice that the chair appears in it's proper position in the static display. If the apartment goes down for maintenance (cameras off) it means that the girls have returned and things will be back to normal .

and now we are going to have an empty apt.cause it looks like rita and milana are also leaving.

Don't worry. Rita and Milana should be back once it's dark (of course, they may go out clubbing tonight rather than playing on their phones all night). Nora may be gone for a couple days. She took a suitcase with her.  :)

Whether we see Rita or Milana for any real time before they go to sleep  is another question entirely.  :(

What's that? You expected more? Come on, you're only paying $45 or so a month.

I don't think the rules will change any. RLC has a bigger viewing audience outside of what is here on Cam Caps that view them. So I don't think they are going to lose any sleep.

count me in

I believe that whenever they realize that RLC takes the apartment for maintenance, they just figure they are free to go enjoy theirselves outside.  The fact that we can see a picture of the apartment does not mean it is

operational.............probably just a static pic with the current time overlaid . Meanwhile, they are doing some type of maintenance . P.S.  Notice that the chair appears in it's proper position in the static display. If the apartment goes down for maintenance (cameras off) it means that the girls have returned and things will be back to normal .

Yeah and the sounds are also an overlay. Even the shadow of the sun moving across the wall in Ritas room is also an overlay.. Maybe the sun is in on it? :O

Sigh.. Conspiracy theories is growing by the minute here and to be honest I am growing more tired of the whining in here than the "lack of skin" in the apartments. Some people calls for a "revolution" of some sort to try to force RLC to change.. We are but a piss in the ocean compared to the wider viewing audience! Pay for it and watch it as it is or don´t.. Simple as that!

Whining... pfft..