Dasha guest..

I don't know if she is bisexual or not...sure hope so!!  It would make up for the last time they were cuddled up together on the couch and got rudely interupted!!!

The guys came back and they stopped what they were about to do very quickly.

Hay algun video de eso o imagenes?

Somewhere in the attachment center there should be a short video of that event. Some videos only have numbers  so it might be hard to detect.

Nada, lo he buscado hasta la página 200 y ya llevaba unas cuantas fotos y videos de Katya y Ruslan (los inquilinos anteriores) asi que creo que no está.

Ok  I just thought there was one. I check on some of the back threads and see if I can locate it.  I know it was sometime in 2014. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if she is bisexual or not...sure hope so!!  It would make up for the last time they were cuddled up together on the couch and got rudely interupted!!!

Somewhere in the attachment center there should be a short video of that event. Some videos only have numbers  so it might be hard to detect.

Nada, lo he buscado hasta la página 200 y ya llevaba unas cuantas fotos y videos de Katya y Ruslan (los inquilinos anteriores) asi que creo que no está.

Ok  I just thought there was one. I check on some of the back threads and see if I can locate it.  I know it was sometime in 2014.

Muchas gracias.

funny that nobody has talked about dasha photo shoot and brown girl yesterday? !!! ??? ;)

I didn't see it.  Nelly has my mind occupied for the time being.

What photo shoot?  :(

Damn, Nelly's got to take the blame for me missing it, too.

:)

Hola StnCld316. Localizaste el video?

Not yet. Am still looking.

Vale! Muchas gracias compañero!

Vale! Muchas gracias compañero!

Finished going through their threads.  I guess it must have been removed. Since it was back in 2014 it could have been on one of the download links from ul.to  and those have been removed. Even if it was there and from ul.to those links would no longer be accessible.

Guest AKA:norafan77

Where exactly is the attachment center ? Can't find it anywhere.

You have to be a paid member of Cam Caps in order to see it.

Guest AKA:norafan77

You have to be a paid member of Cam Caps in order to see it.

Aaahhh...more money. I thought being a premium member of RLC would be sufficient. Oh well back to the piggy bank !