Dasha guest..

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the dark haired guest that wears glasses take a shower yesterday and was wondering if anybody happened to get any pics of her shower?  She has a nice thick body with small breasts and a black hairy vagina. Would love to see some pics if anybody happened to get any.

I watched the dark haired guest that wears glasses take a shower yesterday and was wondering if anybody happened to get any pics of her shower?  She has a nice thick body with small breasts and a black hairy vagina. Would love to see some pics if anybody happened to get any.

me gustaria poder ver eso tambien , llevo todo el dia esperando que se duche . un poco se ha visto cuando a ido a hacer pipi y estaba la cortina para un lado . si alguien es tan amable de subir una foto o un video ? gracias

I'll see what I can come across on some of the other sites I get content from.

Haven't seen the couple but Dasha for few minutes since the last week. Has this apartment been replaced with a new couple? I am skipping this apartment because I think that I have been played, just my opinion.

The dark haired guest is starting to become one of my favorites!  I just love her dark haired vagina and smaller boobs with those pointy nipples.  I really like her body, it excites me :)

do u have a pic?

No sir I don't, but I'm sure the ones that capture the pics do.  I don't capture anything myself, so when CC was down for the weekend I was lost!!

I have never clicked on the "dasha and Demid" apt. as much as i have since the guest have been here.

Nothing against dasha, she is fine looking and seems like a nice girl, but she has been almost as boring as Demid (who does nothing interesting).

The dark haired guest is starting to become one of my favorites!  I just love her dark haired vagina and smaller boobs with those pointy nipples.  I really like her body, it excites me :)

do u have a pic?

No sir I don't, but I'm sure the ones that capture the pics do.  I don't capture anything myself, so when CC was down for the weekend I was lost!!

I got caught up on my housework while it was out. My place looked like Veronica and Lucas's kitchen sink.  LOL

Got this information from RLC (copy-paste):

Latest updates:

1. Alina and Anton had been with us for over 3 years, but, unfortunately, left the project.

2. Veronica and Lucas are leaving the project. We will provide substitutes as soon as possible.

3. Milana is being visited by a friend - meet Coco!

4. Paul will be traveling on business for about a month, so Leora will stay home alone for a while.

5. Dasha and Demid will be absent for some time. Their friends will be staying at their apartment during this time.

unquote

Have a great weekend!