Your best (sexual) moment since the beginning of this appartment.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, my ranking and in position number one of this apartment and possibly all RLC would have been to be able to see and hear sex night ruined by RLC between Kamila and Monica. It would have been eternally grateful to RLC for wonder. That was one of the big reasons why I not renew my membership. I felt completely cheated!

we can see that kamila left no one indifferent, and widely wins the top spot !!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Now that is an especially good pic of Kamila. She looks great whether smiling or not.

we can see that kamila left no one indifferent, and widely wins the top spot !!!!

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Now that is an especially good pic of Kamila. She looks great whether smiling or not.

She is simply beautiful and wonderful! A goddess for me!

my favorite of all time and ever on rlc will be kamila for me there is no other.

I can't imagine anyone overtaking Kamila on my list either. But, even though a lot of people are angry at Rita right now, I am so happy that she arrived in time to help me with my disappointment of Kamila leaving.

I still think Rita is the closest to Kamila at having the "magic" that can just stop you in your tracks because she is so striking. If we could have had a full month with both Kamila and Rita as tenants, it might have really been amazing. They seemed to really hit it off during the short time they overlapped. The pics of those two sitting on the couch watching TV and smiling and laughing up a storm are priceless.

would have liked much meet her in person to tell you that it is beautiful, spontaneous, natural... and especially that not worry nothing absolutely did in the apartment, everything made in the apartment was to be herself and does not have to be ashamed of anything, it is the most natural thing I've seen in RLC.