Nora Leaving - She is Pregnant

Heard Nora talking on the phone this morning, in English, to a number of people wanting to take her job.

She is interviewing tomorrow , June 8, 2015 at 1:30PM .  She told the applicants that she is pregnant and

that she and her husband were leaving .  She also advised the new applicants that speaking in English

was a requirement for the job . Wonder what's up with that ? Maybe they have some

British or American clients.

• Upvote 1

I dd wonder what happened yesterday (or maybe it was friday evening). I saw Nora and Kiko with lots of bags down at the hall as if they were going a big vacation or leaving. I thought at first it was the guest girl who was going home, but Nora/Kiko took all the bags and left. But then Milana and Guest (Coco apparently) have been gone all weekend and Nora/Kiko has been at home. Wasn't sure at all what was happening.

I dd wonder what happened yesterday (or maybe it was friday evening). I saw Nora and Kiko with lots of bags down at the hall as if they were going a big vacation or leaving. I thought at first it was the guest girl who was going home, but Nora/Kiko took all the bags and left. But then Milana and Guest (Coco apparently) have been gone all weekend and Nora/Kiko has been at home. Wasn't sure at all what was happening.

Still haven't seen the other 2 girls and don't know where they are at ; unless they are on a job together ! ( or for those that don't believe this is an operation, maybe they took the weekend off and are out with their boyfriends.)
  • Upvote 1

Heard Nora talking on the phone this morning, in English, to a number of people wanting to take her job.

She is interviewing tomorrow , June 8, 2015 at 1:30PM .  She told the applicants that she is pregnant and

that she and her husband were leaving .  She also advised the new applicants that speaking in English

was a requirement for the job . Wonder what's up with that ?

Shades of yesteryear. (Am I suffering from flashbacks? Did Admin actually roll the board back that far?  :o )

Shades of yesteryear. (Am I suffering from flashbacks? Did Admin actually roll the board back that far?  :o )

Yeah, there was a post as I recall before it went down for major part of week-end that they were going to roll back to May 30. 

Shades of yesteryear. (Am I suffering from flashbacks? Did Admin actually roll the board back that far?  :o ) Sorry, but I just had to throw that possibility back in after hearing Nora's conversations this morning .........forgive me .

• Upvote 1

Please let me know if Minnie Mouse leaves the building.

That would verify that they're moving out.

Maybe she is, maybe she isn´t. Based on how room looks like I would say she isn´t.. Not yet anyway. :) Still a mess and nothing packed.