Nora Leaving - She is Pregnant

Heard Nora talking on the phone this morning, in English, to a number of people wanting to take her job.

She is interviewing tomorrow , June 8, 2015 at 1:30PM .  She told the applicants that she is pregnant and

that she and her husband were leaving .  She also advised the new applicants that speaking in English

was a requirement for the job . Wonder what's up with that ? Maybe they have some

British or American clients.

another clone of Mr. BS making shit up, I'm not surprised at all  :o

Please let me know if Minnie Mouse leaves the building.

That would verify that they're moving out.

Maybe she is, maybe she isn´t. Based on how room looks like I would say she isn´t.. Not yet anyway. :) Still a mess and nothing packed.

It only looks like nothing was packed because she has so much stuff in there. She and Kiko actually packed at least 3 very large suitcases on Friday (or it might have been Saturday). Nora was just pulling groups of dresses and things off the racks and stuffing them in the suitcase so it didn't look like they were only packing for a short trip. I thought at the time that she definitely had to be leaving and didn't know whether that meant the house was being shut down or not.

The rest of the weekend I didn't see them pack any more things. So, I didn't know if their plans had changed or what was going on (especially since the other girls hadn't been home all weekend).

Like someone else has already said before, it looks like the phone conversation was her rehearsing the lines to a play or something like it.  Last night she was in bed working on memorizing a script, she kept reading over it numerous times.

Now with that being said, I'm not ruling out the fact that something else isn't going on with her possibly moving out of the apartment.  The closets in her room are looking pretty empty of clothing, nothing like they used to look.  Maybe RLC is getting ready to make the apartment a part time apartment where girls come and go every month or two and will have no supervision unless it is by phone or email,  just a thought.

Okay ... she was clearly reading lines tonight again from a script for some kind of show.  I have to say from what I heard the show kind of stinks.  But maybe she is going to go on the road for a few days for the show???? 

Either way the OP seems to have got it wrong - but understandable if he only listened for a short time one night.  Interesting either way.

I will say this though - after hearing Nora speak english ..... she does it very well.  She can pronouce words that some americans have problems with.  So a big high 5 for her!!  Also her Spanish sounds very good even though I do not speak it. 

She apparently speaks 3 languages very fluently - and probably not many here do that.  So kudos to her! 

And for what it's worth Kiko does not seem like the idiot some here think he is.  Just my opinion .......

Uh I am going to need better information than that to believe it. I heard Nora on the phone speaking English this morning as well. The difference is she was practicing her lines with someone for a play. They were rehearsing. I heard many lines and wondered at the time if someone may think it is real. I may have missed another conversation but I know what I heard.

You may be right.  When I switched to that apartment, Nora was already talking on thr phone and speaking in English.  What got my attention was the fact that she said " yes I am pregnant " and my husband

and I are leaving .  The conversation continued with her taking notes and saying that "yes, the job requires you to speak English".....then she made an appointment for 1:30PM the following day !!  I now think that it is possible, as you say that I didn't hear all the conversation and jumped to the conclusion I stated .  If that is

really the case, I'm sorry for having misled everyone ! I'm glad that someone else also heard her talking and possibly had heard the complete conversation.

• Upvote 1

And here we are again with a useless,baseless,thread,,

http://media.giphy.com/media/wSU1U3h1PFFsc/giphy.gif

Most forums are filled with baseless threads. The part that bothers me is that many posters do not add words like "I think .." or "IMHO" or something to indicate that they are not proclaiming something to be true.

That bugs me especially when they are making personal attacks or accusations about some of the tenants. It results in having many readers believe what is said and forming baseless opinions about someone that is then repeated over and over again by other posters.  :(