Nora Leaving - She is Pregnant

Please let me know if Minnie Mouse leaves the building.

That would verify that they're moving out.

Maybe she is, maybe she isn´t. Based on how room looks like I would say she isn´t.. Not yet anyway. :) Still a mess and nothing packed.

Only time will tell.

Has ANYONE else heard her say she was pregnant?

Her behavior on Saturday with Kiko doesn't lead me to believe she's expecting (unless it is a wanted pregnancy).

I don't think she is.  Every time Kiko has fucked her, he always has a rubber on.

If she is then maybe the rubber broke.

I have not read all the posts regarding this subject, but for those of you who are paying members of RLC can help us. I assume Nora and Kiko have been having a lot of sex lately. When he cums does he still pull out or is he wearing a condom, etc. These are the signs of whether she is pregnant. Is she is pregnant I assume he would just cum inside her.

I have not read all the posts regarding this subject, but for those of you who are paying members of RLC can help us. I assume Nora and Kiko have been having a lot of sex lately. When he cums does he still pull out or is he wearing a condom, etc. These are the signs of whether she is pregnant. Is she is pregnant I assume he would just cum inside her.

Every time I've witnessed them having sex he is wearing a condom.

They went up to the bedroom when they got in. Chances are she's getting laid as that's the only thing Kiko ever has on his mind is busting a nut.

They went up to the bedroom when they got in. Chances are she's getting laid as that's the only thing Kiko ever has on his mind is busting a nut.

They didn't have sex since he showed up few days ago.

She is busy with some script.

Uh I am going to need better information than that to believe it. I heard Nora on the phone speaking English this morning as well. The difference is she was practicing her lines with someone for a play. They were rehearsing. I heard many lines and wondered at the time if someone may think it is real. I may have missed another conversation but I know what I heard.

We saw this with Diana, often. And, of course, many CC members figured it was real.