Alina Moving?

Guest bobbyjoe

this time j think they leaving,j can't say j'm sad or not,it's long time they are on rlc, around 2-3 years,

it's the life,rlc is just a step for the couples,anton was probably the most performer with the sex on rlc.

now j wait leora/paul,maya/stepan and veronica/lucas leaving too

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Alina leaves, that will be the last of the originals gone.

Someone mentioned Alina's sister.  Has she been around?  The fat chick is not her sister.

It's curious that Alina is doing all this work and Anton is doing nothing.  I wonder if he is not intending to move?  Maybe he thinks he will be able to stay in that apartment without her?

It's his sister, and I think Alina told him she wanted to pack, so he's staying out of the way.

They aren't splitting up or anything serious, they are all still laughing together and being too nice to be doing that.

Someone mentioned Alina's sister.  Has she been around?  The fat chick is not her sister.

It's curious that Alina is doing all this work and Anton is doing nothing.  I wonder if he is not intending to move?  Maybe he thinks he will be able to stay in that apartment without her?

Nope. I've seen Anton's ass stuck in that chair too long to think that it's anything else than what it looks like. Besides... Isn't Anton supposed to have a "bad back"? Maybe he's playing possum to get out of work.

I hope they don't leave RLC for good. I am hoping they get a new place, but part of me think that they are leaving. I wish he would spend more time with her and get off that computer, but oh well. I wish them both the very best! And I think her friend with the blonde hair, even though a little chunky, is quite funny and cute. I will miss seeing her laugh too. :) It's easy to feel attached to some of these couples....sigh. Oh... and bye kitty cat :(

Do RLC have a time limit on their leases for tenants? or can they stay as long as they want also has there ever been any tenants on RLC that been 30 and over just curious to what would be the reason for Alina and Anton to be moving (not saying they are in their 30's i wouldn't no)... I am truly hoping that they are moving to a new apartment they was one of the best couple to watch... :( :( :(

It's his sister, and I think Alina told him she wanted to pack, so he's staying out of the way.

They aren't splitting up or anything serious, they are all still laughing together and being too nice to be doing that.

let me ask you what makes you say that fat girl is the sister alina? ???