Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

NORA AND KIKO LONG SEX VIDEO

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

VIDEO HERE-->> -------------------------------

yes, we all know this site : SPAM LINK-------------------------

stop with your f*cking sponsored links

and here it is for free : (The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

On ‎2015‎-‎08‎-‎31 at 11:11 PM, StnCld316 said:

Kamila & Kristy Massage Parts #1 & #2.

Very nice, thank you. Actually I would not call that massage but gentle, loving caressing. In other circumstances that would be foreplay, but not for Kamila. Kristy´s fingers get so close, five centimeters perhaps, from the real pleasure for Kamila, but they will never get there - or? When is the time to give up?

There is no camera where they are right now.  I'm sure that they will take advantage of that and kiss and caress as much as they want.  With all the pictures we saw of them kissing, I am sure that this is more than friendship.  And the pictures of Kristy caressing Kamila's breasts (with Kamila smiling and closing her eyes) prove to me that they have a great sexual desire for each other.

Very nice, thank you. Actually I would not call that massage but gentle, loving caressing. In other circumstances that would be foreplay, but not for Kamila. Kristy´s fingers get so close, five centimeters perhaps, from the real pleasure for Kamila, but they will never get there - or? When is the time to give up?

Downloaded both.  Part 2 won't open.  Says it's an unsupported file.

yes, we all know this site : SPAM LINK-----------------------------

stop with your f*cking sponsored links

and here it is for free : (The Video link associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

I don't know who recorded  this video,  But  let me give you a helpful tip... 

When recording, PLEASE  set your recording device in your sound options to Stereo Mix.  This will turn off your microphone  and will get the full sound  of whatever you're recording.  I don't think  anyone wants to  hear you beating  off!  LOL