Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

Le lien de la vidéo a-t'il disparu?  ;)

The video link you it has gone?  ;)

No, it's in the attachment centre. There you can find all the pictures and videos that have been posted. But you have to be a paying member to have access to that part of the forum.

No, it's in the attachment centre. There you can find all the pictures and videos that have been posted. But you have to be a paying member to have access to that part of the forum.

Ca c'est malheureux.  >:(

Merci pour le reseignement Zwavelaar.  ;)

99% des photos que j'ai posté viennent des caméras PAYANTES..........je devrai peut-être faire payer aussi alors?  :-\

It was a unfortunate.  >:(

Thank you for reseignement Zwavelaar.  ;)

99% of the photos I posted are from cameras PAID .......... I will maybe do also pay then?  :-\

Ca c'est malheureux.  >:(

Merci pour le reseignement Zwavelaar.  ;)

99% des photos que j'ai posté viennent des caméras PAYANTES..........je devrai peut-être faire payer aussi alors?  :-\

It was a unfortunate.  >:(

Thank you for reseignement Zwavelaar.  ;)

99% of the photos I posted are from cameras PAID .......... I will maybe do also pay then?  :-\

I would say almost all the videos posted here are uploaded to free hosting sites such as DirtyBin and myairbridge.  Some are also uploaded to the attachment center. In the past I have always posted to all three when possible.

The pictures thread is 99.9% free file hosted.  Some may be taken down after a few days, but most last long enough to see.  The trick with any of these sites is to get them while available. Wait too long and "poof", gone.

Don't despair. If you are not a paid member here, you can usually get along pretty well. For myself, I deided to become a paid member mostly to support the site.

The people with a "stick up their ass" at RLC have banned me, sorry friends no more from me.

That sucks-You were a great photo contributor and commentor.  Now that u are banned, you can post all the pics you want without fear of  being banned again-If RLC keeps up this idiosy of banning paying members, they won't have any left!!

Vraiment pas de chance pour toi Lyree.  :(

Il ne faut pas oublier que dans les vidéos les points filigranes se déplacent, en haut, puis en bas, et arrivent souvent à être visibles!

Just unlucky for you Lyree.  :(

We must not forget that in the video watermarks point move, up, then down, and often come to be seen!

At least a few people have enjoyed the video, that was my goal.

and as of midnight of the 23rd

Kristy gets off.avi

Download File

Re: Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos by Lyree

Filesize: 14.2MB

Downloads: 1000

Guest bobbyjoe

Vraiment pas de chance pour toi Lyree.  :(

Il ne faut pas oublier que dans les vidéos les points filigranes se déplacent, en haut, puis en bas, et arrivent souvent à être visibles!

Just unlucky for you Lyree.  :(

We must not forget that in the video watermarks point move, up, then down, and often come to be seen!

c'est pour çà qu'il faut surtout pas poster de videos ici ou ailleurs,y-a que les newbies qui continue à se faire avoir ici,

il est difficile de cacher les id et les watermarks dans les videos mais c'est plus facile de les cacher pour les photos mais j'ai remarqué que même en prenant toutes les precautions sur les photos,y-en a quand même

qui se font bannir donc rlc aurait surement d'autres solutions pour trouver les membres ici

Guest bobbyjoe

I wish I knew how many members got banned in the last 3 months. 

Je serais curieux de savoir combien de membres ont été bannis depuis les derniers 3 mois.  (P.S. J'en fais parti)

çà fait bien plus de 3 mois que rlc a instaurer les watermark,je dirais plus d'une année facilement

donc ceux qui ont été banni ici sont très nombreux mais avec un peu d'astuce,il faut juste arrivé à changer  d'id et c'est reparti,rlc n'a pas toute les parades