Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

The people with a "stick up their ass" at RLC have banned me, sorry friends no more from me.

I received a e-mail greeting from RLC.

Hello,

Your account has been blocked permanently for the User Agreement violation.

Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:

(A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein;

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

DMCA Request: Remove all illegal content immediately

I'm still pissed but I have run out of things to break!

My response to RLC

27704163387805807965.jpg

I received a e-mail greeting from RLC.

Hello,

Your account has been blocked permanently for the User Agreement violation.

Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:

(A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein;

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share, ...;

DMCA Request: Remove all illegal content immediately

I'm still pissed but I have run out of things to break!

My response to RLC

27704163387805807965.jpg

That was a good movie and my sentiments exactly!!

I wish I knew how many members got banned in the last 3 months. 

Je serais curieux de savoir combien de membres ont été bannis depuis les derniers 3 mois.  (P.S. J'en fais parti)

That number will likely be high as there are other Forums and Social Media outlets that also provide content associated with RLC.

Take VK for an example. There used to pages upon pages of RLC content. Now you go there and the content is very minimal and the content that does get posted there is taken down as fast as it goes up and then the person loses their account on top of it. But when people take out their subscriptions with RLC there is rules to follow upon entering that agreement.

There are a lot of other sites that are feeling the pinch as well.

I personally don't have an account with RLC but they still keep blocking my IP from time to time but I have a Dynamic IP address so I can can change it at a moments notice to keep my viewing going. It's the Static IP ones that have trouble. Once a Static IP gets blocked then they have to resort to a VPN to keep their access going.

I wrote

it's the flash player (flow player) which is adding the watermarks... the raw stream is clear and higher quality.

I can rephrase it : the watermarks are put by the flash app, they don't create an individual stream for each viewers. The stream that is received by the flash app is clean (just the reallifecam logo which is added by the  camera itself.)