Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

Is there anything cuter than watching a pretty girl hump her pillow, or cram one of her stuff animals between her legs. 

I knew a girl once who had at least forty stuff animals in her bedroom.  And as I walked around and looked upon them they all seemed to say,.. "Yeah, She had us all at one time or another, but she seems to favor the green snake with the dirty face over there."

For a guy who grew up with only brothers, a girls bedroom was always sort of a wild adventure for me.  Both strange and bewildering, and kind of funny at the same time too. 

By the way, Thank you StdCld,.. Your the best at capturing the moment as far as I'm concern.  More lifelike and natural, as if we were just friendly ghost that just happened to be hoovering there looking on. 

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎07 at 6:09 AM, canito said:

doesnt she look a little bit like kami?

I'm sorry, I cleaned my glasses and still could not see anything that looks like Kami. Kami has almost no nipples  while this one has beautiful aureolas and hard nipples, and the face is very different.  I would take her before Kami.

i dont know this girl in the video i posted is 22 i dont know how old kami is i know someone posted her person stuff on here but i dont bother to check as long as i get to watch her,her personal life doesnt matter she will be gone today or tomorrow but at least it was fun while she and kristy were here.just my opinion.