Nora, Milana & CoCo Videos

for those who were banned, remember one thing :

it's the flash player (flow player) which is adding the watermarks... the raw stream is clear and higher quality.

Having said that. have a nice day (or night)  :D

How do you catch the stream? Tried rtmp-dump but that did not work for me.

I will not  girl  triumph over

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

This is about as kindergarten as you can get,Little girl.Also,the photo is pure evil.What happened in your life?

Guest Pokemon Trainer

How do you catch the stream? Tried rtmp-dump but that did not work for me.

I used to use rtmp as well and it produced excellent quality videos (and earned me an RLC ban to boot!), but then about a year (?) ago they changed something so that the old rtmp no longer works. As far as I am aware there is no update to rtmp to deal with this. I am not an expert however, so perhaps others can enlighten. Like some other long-standing members on here I used to set rtmp running all day on multiple channels/browsers and then edit and post the best bits to CC (in the days when I had a lot of spare time on my hands LOL), including a rather nice "all-nighter" featuring Nora sleeping naked, tossing (pardon the pun) and turning quite erotically. However, RLC changed the goal posts, and several "take down" notices later I decided to quit the whole video lark. On top of that all my GBs of vids stored in the "cloud" were deleted en masse by storage providers so there are no backups :-( other than a collection of old Leora vids which I may trot out again for the Newbies, if I have time to upload.

I used to use rtmp as well and it produced excellent quality videos (and earned me an RLC ban to boot!), but then about a year (?) ago they changed something so that the old rtmp no longer works. As far as I am aware there is no update to rtmp to deal with this. I am not an expert however, so perhaps others can enlighten. Like some other long-standing members on here I used to set rtmp running all day on multiple channels/browsers and then edit and post the best bits to CC (in the days when I had a lot of spare time on my hands LOL), including a rather nice "all-nighter" featuring Nora sleeping naked, tossing (pardon the pun) and turning quite erotically. However, RLC changed the goal posts, and several "take down" notices later I decided to quit the whole video lark. On top of that all my GBs of vids stored in the "cloud" were deleted en masse by storage providers so there are no backups :-( other than a collection of old Leora vids which I may trot out again for the Newbies, if I have time to upload.

I guess rlc have done a good job messing the stream up so that it only will work in the f-player. But some where on the internet there is always someone trying to fix it. Well just have to wait.

I guess rlc have done a good job messing the stream up so that it only will work in the f-player. But some where on the internet there is always someone trying to fix it. Well just have to wait.

There are other applications out there that do basically the same functionality as Flash Player but how well they work I don't know. I have never tried them.

I do know that you can turn the cookies off for RLC and it still operates. Flow Player is just a media Player incorporated into RLC webpage but underneath is a clearer RAW footage with no watermarks and identification number in the bottom left corner  or clock in the top right corner.

If you go to your Temporary Internet Files all the RAW images are there but they are so small in a thumbnail format that any zooming only makes the picture not readable.