new couple: taya/yarik

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone seen someone in the apartment for the last 35-40 hours thats the last time i saw someone there. they have a cat Walking around mjauing and cat-trays looks empty. It doesnt look like any of them is coming back soon. Rlc have to go in this is animal-cruelty. No matter if this couple comes back or not i hate them and would gladly feed their faces with my punches. You dont leave animals alone and dont take care of them u fucking assholes.

Guest bobbyjoe

the big flop ever j have seen on rlc for the moment,j hope something gonna change very soon

Has anyone seen someone in the apartment for the last 35-40 hours thats the last time i saw someone there. they have a cat Walking around mjauing and cat-trays looks empty. It doesnt look like any of them is coming back soon. Rlc have to go in this is animal-cruelty. No matter if this couple comes back or not i hate them and would gladly feed their faces with my punches. You dont leave animals alone and dont take care of them u fucking assholes.

There were some people there about 4 hours ago. The guy who lives there a friend and a girl(not the one who lives there). I saw them but did not bother to watch what they were doing. I think they were there for less than 30mins.

yes, he was back for short time today with some girl & guy

Guest bobbyjoe

this aparment closed :-\

Not for me..i still got it

refresh rlc and you will see the appartment is offline now