new couple: taya/yarik

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

I have a feeling she is not coming back, good work rlc.

you was right,it's offline now,taya was afraid when she have see all the dicks hard behind the cameras ;D

I think the best choice for this appartment would be the blond friend of the girl with the grey short.

No it wouldnt that couple Always fight and he is the worst lover ever, under 1 minute every time, all that fighting makes that couple have no future, rlc is idiots if they put them in their own apartment. But i wouldnt be surprised if they do, considering their latest fuck-ups. Whats wrong with Couples getting in these apartments they have to know what they sign up for.

I think the best choice for this appartment would be the blond friend of the girl with the grey short.

No it wouldnt that couple Always fight and he is the worst lover ever, under 1 minute every time, all that fighting makes that couple have no future, rlc is idiots if they put them in their own apartment. But i wouldnt be surprised if they do, considering their latest fuck-ups. Whats wrong with Couples getting in these apartments they have to know what they sign up for.

I don't speak about the two guests who are at D&D appartment but the blond friend of the girl with the grey short.

this aparment closed :-\

Not for me..i still got it

refresh rlc and you will see the appartment is offline now

the apartment isn't on the list, but the site for the cams are still working.  not that ur missing much.  one lone dude is eating something out of a bowl on a couch.  i prefer to watch leora sleep, even if she's no longer showing us her fine asset ...