new couple: taya/yarik

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

here we go,new couple but in premium section.time zone similar of dasha and zoya probably appartment located in saint petersbourg again

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

4 free cameras and 4  pay cameras,only one in bathroom.

sometime j don't understand rlc,all cameras in living  and kitchen are free and

in nelly/bogdan appartment,there is just one free camera ! rlc need unlocked all the cameras in living and kitchen of nelly for  stay in the same logic

What a dank looking place with all the grey and black.  Also appears to be plenty of 'blind spots' for out of view stuff...

This apartment also has cams too far away from where any action 'may' take place... Another 'DUD!' in the making I fear.

What a dank looking place with all the grey and black.  Also appears to be plenty of 'blind spots' for out of view stuff...

This apartment also has cams too far away from where any action 'may' take place... Another 'DUD!' in the making I fear.

Parece que este apartamento está también en San Petersburgo, por la zona horaria. Lo que está claro es que en España NO está.

so they keep adding new couples to premium even though they have not replaced alina and anton cam? I lose respect for RLC more everyday.

I think that's the way they heading in time they will all be premium. just to get more money.