new couple: taya/yarik

Guest bobbyjoe

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being offline for nearly a week has NOT improved this apartment, it's still the same boring guys, and a girl who looks like she would rather be anywhere else, but here.

What was RLC thinking of bringing them back ??

Being offline for nearly a week has NOT improved this apartment, it's still the same boring guys, and a girl who looks like she would rather be anywhere else, but here.

What was RLC thinking of bringing them back ??

They must think it's Christmas with the flashing lights or they are practicing on participating in the PRIDE Parade.

The Place has turned in to a guys recreational center again and she is no where to be seen. I havent seen her for at least 24 hours. Rlc do something and get rid of them forever pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

You must be not watching when she is at home. During the last two days she has left the appartment each morning at 10 a.m and she seems to be back home each day at 7 p.m.

The Place has turned in to a guys recreational center again and she is no where to be seen. I havent seen her for at least 24 hours. Rlc do something and get rid of them forever pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

yes, this apartment is a kind of squat community, filled with young people who have nothing to do with their days, and spend their time sprawled on the couch in this apartment, instead of bother in a full lane piss, smoking cannabis !!!! he never pass anything right in this flat, as it will serve to hostel !!! :( :(

Has anybody actually seen anything from Taya to indicate that she even likes Yarik? Has anyone ever seen her show any interest in sex whatsoever? Seriously, I haven't. I don't understand what she is doing in the apartment. She certainly doesn't seem like she wants to be there to me.

Guest bobbyjoe

Has anybody actually seen anything from Taya to indicate that she even likes Yarik? Has anyone ever seen her show any interest in sex whatsoever? Seriously, I haven't. I don't understand what she is doing in the apartment. She certainly doesn't seem like she wants to be there to me.

for the moment 90 % of her love is for the cat,this girl is a dead fish with what j have see for the moment