new couple: taya/yarik

Guest bobbyjoe

again she is changing off cam in the toilet, will she shower in this apt  ???

maybe after two or three months in the appartment. When she will be used to the cam.

She seems paranoid about the cams, they may not stay that long.

Ella no tiene que tener paranoia sobre las cámaras, se ven como el culo!! no hay problema para ella, la paranoia es para nosotros con esa mierda de visión!

>:( >:( >:( Las camaras las controlan estos cabrones estafadores-rlc a su antojo por tanto las veremos como a ellos les salga de los cojones porque no entiendo un apartamento nuevo con camaras malas, son estos mierdas los que las manejan.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe after two or three months in the appartment. When she will be used to the cam.

Ella no tiene que tener paranoia sobre las cámaras, se ven como el culo!! no hay problema para ella, la paranoia es para nosotros con esa mierda de visión!

>:( >:( >:( Las camaras las controlan estos cabrones estafadores-rlc a su antojo por tanto las veremos como a ellos les salga de los cojones porque no entiendo un apartamento nuevo con camaras malas, son estos mierdas los que las manejan.

estos dos son como los que fueron al apartamento de zoya y lev que al final se fueron la loca aquella que desaparecio y solo se quedaba el , y no follaron estos van por el mismo camino , esta mijer no esta por la labor de enseñar nada , que se ponga a fregar escaleras y deje el sitio a otra .

At first i thought this place looked like an empty office building.The cams are far away from them and cannot focus properly,then night vision kicks on and forget about it.RLC,you are moving backwards instead of forwards,,,WTF.

motion detection doesn't work in this apt.  ???

It works fine if you ask me.

It doesn't work correctly for me. It seems to be operating, but when you click to where it says there is activity, there is nothing there. By using split screen mode, I can see the same person in 2 different rooms at the same time I see it. Obviously, it means that the cams are not synched properly and the motion detectors seem to have the same problem. Therefore, they are not reliable at all presently. Hopefully, they will get it corrected soon.

It doesn't work correctly for me. .....By using split screen mode, I can see the same person in 2 different rooms at the same time I see it.

That still happens in some of the old established apartments, I think RLC delays broadcast of their cams.

Did Taya ever come back today? If not, what are the betting odds that she returns and actually changes clothes or does something that will show her body?