new couple: taya/yarik

Guest bobbyjoe

Yarik looks like a douche. Out of all the clothing styles that past generations have enjoyed wearing, his poor generation was only left with the poopy-pants look. They look so sad and pathetic like that. He looks like he is suffering from diarrhea.

He should date with Butch from Carina and Sabrina's apartment. They would make a matching couple. Poopy and Poopette.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

no , she was not there

ok,thanks,if this girl start go sleeping in other place,it's not good,

bad start for this appartment for the moment

What is This Place a recreationcenter for his friends, every time i started a cam there i only see guys, as far as i know she hasnt slept in the apartment more than one night. Looks to be Another failure-apartment. RLC Wake the fuck up and do something. Dasha and demid sure is failing as recruiters, the only right was nelly and Bogdan all else from their apartment is fails. And dont even Think about getting the blond and her boyfriend thats in d&d apartment now their own Place. Constant fighting and sex less then a minute every time.

it could be just the weekend absence, her stuff is still there, time will tell after the weekend

what is the future for this place  ::)

So far it does not look promising. If I took the time and effort  to get accepted into the RLC program, I would try for a more positive first impression.