new couple: taya/yarik

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

so now we know it's not for this time again we will see a couple on rlc speak english and

the next couple we will see probably very soon in alina appartment will be again russian,ukrainian or something like that

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol looks like a male gay-couple, guess they have to have something for the few Girls that are rlc-customers.

you love to talk shit don't you, this couple was in D&D apt last week so keep the gay couple crap to yourself

Eh maybe i said that because there was 2 guys in the apartment all afternoon and no one had seen any sign of a girl since the apartment came online. It wouldnt be a shock if it was they have gay-girl Couples on rlc. I cant keep track of everyone in d&d apartment just because u can, dont mean everyone can.

again she is changing off cam in the toilet, will she shower in this apt  ???

maybe after two or three months in the appartment. When she will be used to the cam.

She seems paranoid about the cams, they may not stay that long.

maybe after two or three months in the appartment. When she will be used to the cam.

I think that I will not waste my time in this apartment.

Ella no tiene que tener paranoia sobre las cámaras, se ven como el culo!! no hay problema para ella, la paranoia es para nosotros con esa mierda de visión!