Is Paul on his way home

I expected the Paul bashing to erupt again. The concept of bashing the male tenants is endemic to CC.

Personally, if it makes Leora happy to have her man return, then that makes squirrel happy.

I don't expect to ever have sex with her, let alone meet her or Paul, so I'm not jealous of him whatsoever.

I simply don't like to see her unhappy. And I simply don't like to see Scooter always ruin the good views of her when she is happiest!  :P  :-* :P ;D

After being away for a month all he could do was last 2 minutes at fucking and Leora had to finish herself off again.  Paul is a useless as tits on a boar hog.  She needs to dump him and find someone certainly better.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expected the Paul bashing to erupt again. The concept of bashing the male tenants is endemic to CC.

Personally, if it makes Leora happy to have her man return, then that makes squirrel happy.

I don't expect to ever have sex with her, let alone meet her or Paul, so I'm not jealous of him whatsoever.

I simply don't like to see her unhappy. And I simply don't like to see Scooter always ruin the good views of her when she is happiest!  :P  :-* :P ;D

Have you ever watched a movie or TV program only to talk back to the screen? Of course you have.  RLC is an Internet soap opera.

CC has always had an energetic and enthusiastic Peanut Gallery. And yes, I've been known to toss plenty of rotten tomatoes myself...

post-19450-145739647658_thumb.jpg

Have you ever watched a movie or TV program only to talk back to the screen? Of course you have.  RLC is an Internet soap opera.

CC has always had an energetic and enthusiastic Peanut Gallery. And yes, I've been known to toss plenty of rotten tomatoes myself...

Most of us have tossed those at one time or another on here.  But all is good in the end and mostly everyone gets along after tossing them.