Is Paul on his way home

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guitar is back in its place,huge house clean-up today,he's on his way home.shiiiit!!

She's making some strawberry shortcake and for the size of Leora she won't eat the whole thing herself. That stuff only keeps a couple of days and then it spoils.  So he must be coming home as I can't see her making that just for herself.

I expected the Paul bashing to erupt again. The concept of bashing the male tenants is endemic to CC.

Personally, if it makes Leora happy to have her man return, then that makes squirrel happy.

I don't expect to ever have sex with her, let alone meet her or Paul, so I'm not jealous of him whatsoever.

I simply don't like to see her unhappy. And I simply don't like to see Scooter always ruin the good views of her when she is happiest!  :P  :-* :P ;D

I expected the Paul bashing to erupt again. The concept of bashing the male tenants is endemic to CC.

Personally, if it makes Leora happy to have her man return, then that makes squirrel happy.

I don't expect to ever have sex with her, let alone meet her or Paul, so I'm not jealous of him whatsoever.

I simply don't like to see her unhappy. And I simply don't like to see Scooter always ruin the good views of her when she is happiest!  :P  :-* :P ;D

Have you ever watched a movie or TV program only to talk back to the screen? Of course you have.  RLC is an Internet soap opera.

It was so very nice while it lasted...you know...nose picker off saving the "Motherland"! I've never seen Leora hanging out naked (and touching herself) as much as I did while Paul was away! Unparallelled! I think I will just cut out a picture of Putin, shirtless of course, and paste it over the desk where Paul camps out. No doubt an improvement! I will have to try something, because Leora is so very addicting and Paul is, well the opposite!