This Apartment

Why is it that this is the only apartment where they try do cover up what they are saying?  Is it because they want to hide the lies and deceit from the subscribers, is it so Nora can plan their next little tease and how far the girls can go with it?  None of the other apartments hide when they are conversing with each other!  I heard there is a new movie coming out about RLC, and it's called "Nora, the Skanky Bitch in Charge".

I say we boycott getting Nora & Kiko out of this apartment!  Some say Nora is needed for showing the girls the ropes and stuff, I say bullshit on that!  Any of the girls that have been in this apartment already, they know the ropes trust me.  Nora & Kiko need to go or you will always see a staged act!!

Why is it that this is the only apartment where they try do cover up what they are saying?  Is it because they want to hide the lies and deceit from the subscribers, is it so Nora can plan their next little tease and how far the girls can go with it?  None of the other apartments hide when they are conversing with each other!  I heard there is a new movie coming out about RLC, and it's called "Nora, the Skanky Bitch in Charge".

cher ami, je vous apprécie et j'ai parfaitement compris que vous ne supportiez pas nora!!! mais il faut arrêter de systématiquement tout lui reprocher!!! si les filles ont envies de prendre l'air sur la terrasse, il est normal qu'elles continuent à discuter!!! il n'y a pas de panneau à l'extérieur "interdit de parler sur la terrasse, sous peine de graves sanctions!!". si les filles se massent dans le salon en regardant la télévision, c'est quand même leur droit!!! si les filles vont dormirent dans leurs chambres, c'est quand même naturel et normal!!! les 3 filles s'entendent parfaitement pour l'instant, alors pourquoi insulter sans cesse l'une d'entre elle et lui mettre toutes les petites choses ordinaires du quotidien, sur le dos?!!! on lui a même reprocher d'aller se coucher après s'être fait masser devant la caméra libre!!!! voulez-vous que les filles dorment dans le salon pour vous faire plaisir!??!!! kamila ne dort pas nue, c'est la faute de nora?!! si kamila dort autant, c'est que nora lui a interdit de sortir avant 19 heures?!!! kristye a mit un sac sur ses cheveux, parce que nora lui a dit qu'elle utilisait trop de serviettes de bains?!!! nora se masturbe, c'est juste parce que cette salope veut faire de l'audience?!!! svp, arrêter d'accuser nora de tout ce qui se passe, et ne se passe pas, dans cet appartement.....il y a des remarques constructives, mais certains membres de cc, ne font que reporter leur frustration sur nora, et cela devient ridicule.....kamila est actuellement dans sa chambre, elle a dû être punie par nora!!!!

dear friend, I appreciate you and I fully understand that you do not support as a nora !!! but we must stop systematically all blame him !!! if girls have desires to take the air on the terrace, it is normal that they continue to discuss !!! there is no sign outside "forbidden to talk on the terrace, under pain of severe penalties !!". if girls are massed in the living room watching TV, it's still their right !!! if the girls slept in their rooms go, it's still natural and normal !!! 3 girls perfectly agree for now, so why insult ever one of them and put them all small ordinary things of everyday life, on the back? !!! we blame him even to go to bed after a massage before the free camera !!!! do you want the girls sleep in the living room to make you happy! ?? !!! kamila does not sleep naked, it is the fault of nora? !! kamila as if sleeping is that nora was forbidden to leave before 19 hours? !!! kristye has put sackcloth upon his hair, because nora told her she was using too many towels? !!! nora masturbates, it's just because that bitch wants to make the hearing? !!! Please, stop accusing nora all that is happening and not happening in this apartment ..... there are constructive comments, but some members of CC, merely postpone their frustration on nora, and it becomes ridiculous ..... kamila is currently in her room, she had to be punished by nora !!!! :-\ ;)

I say we boycott getting Nora & Kiko out of this apartment!  Some say Nora is needed for showing the girls the ropes and stuff, I say bullshit on that!  Any of the girls that have been in this apartment already, they know the ropes trust me.  Nora & Kiko need to go or you will always see a staged act!!

Well as you have been banned (if im not mistaken) you really can´t call for a boycott can you. I for one doesn´t buy all the BS about orgys with cams shut down, cloak and dagger conversations and other paranoid delusions.

Now this is my opinion and I do know that what you post is your opinion and i fully respect that and I am not trying to change your stand in the matter. Just giving my 0.2...

cher ami, je vous apprécie et j'ai parfaitement compris que vous ne supportiez pas nora!!! mais il faut arrêter de systématiquement tout lui reprocher!!! si les filles ont envies de prendre l'air sur la terrasse, il est normal qu'elles continuent à discuter!!! il n'y a pas de panneau à l'extérieur "interdit de parler sur la terrasse, sous peine de graves sanctions!!". si les filles se massent dans le salon en regardant la télévision, c'est quand même leur droit!!! si les filles vont dormirent dans leurs chambres, c'est quand même naturel et normal!!! les 3 filles s'entendent parfaitement pour l'instant, alors pourquoi insulter sans cesse l'une d'entre elle et lui mettre toutes les petites choses ordinaires du quotidien, sur le dos?!!! on lui a même reprocher d'aller se coucher après s'être fait masser devant la caméra libre!!!! voulez-vous que les filles dorment dans le salon pour vous faire plaisir!??!!! kamila ne dort pas nue, c'est la faute de nora?!! si kamila dort autant, c'est que nora lui a interdit de sortir avant 19 heures?!!! kristye a mit un sac sur ses cheveux, parce que nora lui a dit qu'elle utilisait trop de serviettes de bains?!!! nora se masturbe, c'est juste parce que cette salope veut faire de l'audience?!!! svp, arrêter d'accuser nora de tout ce qui se passe, et ne se passe pas, dans cet appartement.....il y a des remarques constructives, mais certains membres de cc, ne font que reporter leur frustration sur nora, et cela devient ridicule.....kamila est actuellement dans sa chambre, elle a dû être punie par nora!!!!

dear friend, I appreciate you and I fully understand that you do not support as a nora !!! but we must stop systematically all blame him !!! if girls have desires to take the air on the terrace, it is normal that they continue to discuss !!! there is no sign outside "forbidden to talk on the terrace, under pain of severe penalties !!". if girls are massed in the living room watching TV, it's still their right !!! if the girls slept in their rooms go, it's still natural and normal !!! 3 girls perfectly agree for now, so why insult ever one of them and put them all small ordinary things of everyday life, on the back? !!! we blame him even to go to bed after a massage before the free camera !!!! do you want the girls sleep in the living room to make you happy! ?? !!! kamila does not sleep naked, it is the fault of nora? !! kamila as if sleeping is that nora was forbidden to leave before 19 hours? !!! kristye has put sackcloth upon his hair, because nora told her she was using too many towels? !!! nora masturbates, it's just because that bitch wants to make the hearing? !!! Please, stop accusing nora all that is happening and not happening in this apartment ..... there are constructive comments, but some members of CC, merely postpone their frustration on nora, and it becomes ridiculous ..... kamila is currently in her room, she had to be punished by nora !!!! :-\ ;)

I'm afraid I have to agree that the constant complaining by several of the posters is getting to be a bit much. It's taking a lot of the fun out of enjoying what the girls DO show us.

I would appreciate it if some of the posters who are always criticizing the girls in this house would give an example of another apartment or two that they actually like. The only other one that I check on a semi-regular basis is Nelly and Bogdan's. The rest of them are almost always empty or have nothing happening in them. The best thing about a lot of the other apartments is when they have guests over because the actual tenants are not really doing much of interest.

If you can't name at least one or two apartments that you really like. Then, at least start to admit to yourselves that you're just really pissed off at RLC itself because you feel that they are not delivering what they promised and it really is not the girls that are the reason that you're unhappy.

Reponse à Cordoblanc

Tout a fait d'accord avec toi Cordoblanc

Même si la présence de Kiko empeche les filles de vivre librement, Nora est quand même à l'origine de toutes les soirées chaudes de cet appartement:

- Elle se masturbe souvent

- Elle fait l'amour sans se cacher

- Elle à organisé le bain "chaud" et le massage dans sa chambre avec Kamilla

- Elle à reçu des filles pour une soirée chaude

- Elle est a l'origine de la soirée massage d'hier soir

et ce n'est surement pas fini....

Je ne vois pas de quopi se plaignent tout ces mecs qui la détestent

And, just after I give RLC a little credit for trying to make the apartment deliver more of what their customers want, Nora walks over and squeezes in on the sofa where Kami and Kristy were lounging watching TV to make it look like a totally "staged" event. Then, immediately, the camera freezes and the "Under maintenance" screen comes up.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. I can't believe website owners can do such stupid things. They probably just blew a lot of the positive vibes that their members were giving.

And, just after I give RLC a little credit for trying to make the apartment deliver more of what their customers want, Nora walks over and squeezes in on the sofa where Kami and Kristy were lounging watching TV to make it look like a totally "staged" event. Then, immediately, the camera freezes and the "Under maintenance" screen comes up.

Talk about shooting yourself in the foot. I can't believe website owners can do such stupid things. They probably just blew a lot of the positive vibes that their members were giving.

There you go...they build up peoples positive thoughts and excitement about this apartment then BOOM... under maintenance.this is one reason i cancelled my subscription.what in this apartment needs to be fixed this much. I have noticed that i don't visit RLC as much and probably one day just quit all together.