This Apartment

The problem with this apartment is there is not a member of CC that will translate their conversations for us.  If we had a member of CC that would translate what they say when they don't go out on the balcony or whisper very very lightly, we would have a better understanding of what is going on and wouldn't have as much speculation!  Everyone of these girls can speak english but they don't because they can hide what they are going to do while at the apartment.  Lets see RLC put an english speaking apartment online, then you will see they're ratings go up!!

The problem with this apartment is there is not a member of CC that will translate their conversations for us.  If we had a member of CC that would translate what they say when they don't go out on the balcony or whisper very very lightly, we would have a better understanding of what is going on and wouldn't have as much speculation!  Everyone of these girls can speak english but they don't because they can hide what they are going to do while at the apartment.  Lets see RLC put an english speaking apartment online, then you will see they're ratings go up!!

How many times are you done with this site????  Who gives a fuck what they do when they are on the balcony.  It is what it is.  Thats life deal with it!  Complaining about what you can't change only annoys others - it does not fix anything.  This is one of the only apt's worth viewing and based on your posts one of the main ones you post about.  Just enjoy what you see.  You don't pay anymore so let it be what it is. 

Everyone knows you don't like it!  You have made your *opinion* very clear - you don't need to make it anymore!

I actually like this Apt.  I don't like everything. But I do like more than less.  I like Nora and I like Kamila and also the new girl. I really do not give a crap about Kiko  - because I get that he is instrumental in them all being here.  He will be in and out of the picture. 

I know you don't like RLC or this apartment.  But I do!!  Your *opinion* and desire to continually and redundantly voice it does not make it more important or better than mine for liking it.  SO I am asking you nicely (sort of) shut the fuck up!

Have a nice day.

What I want to know is when i'm viewing the apartment using cam 1 it looks like they left the main light on in the kitchen.  When you view the kitchen cam it looks very dark with just the small vent hood light on over the stove. Must be two different kinds of cams I guess.

What I want to know is when i'm viewing the apartment using cam 1 it looks like they left the main light on in the kitchen.  When you view the kitchen cam it looks very dark with just the small vent hood light on over the stove. Must be two different kinds of cams I guess.

I'm 90% sure that there is some small room (maybe a closet or something) just outside the kitchen and just out of view. I think I saw it a couple months ago when, for some reason, they had the cameras in that area slightly off. It had a light on at the time too which is why it caught my eye.

It is possible that I'm wrong and that my memory is fooling me. But, I don't think so.

I'm 90% sure that there is some small room (maybe a closet or something) just outside the kitchen and just out of view. I think I saw it a couple months ago when, for some reason, they had the cameras in that area slightly off. It had a light on at the time too which is why it caught my eye.

It is possible that I'm wrong and that my memory is fooling me. But, I don't think so.

There is a bathroom without a camera opposite the kitchen entrance. When they turn on the lights you can see it through glass tiles high on the wall next to the dining table. Is that the one you mean?