This Apartment

All had a great time. A very successful evening, fun to watch.

Kristy has a very positive impact on the living together of the inhabitants. I do not think there is more than a good friendship between kamilla and kristy. But I like how open they are to each other. ;)

I am particularly pleased for Nora, as she had a hard time lately. I do not understand, why so many people are so angry about her or kiko. Sure, it would be better to give both a private apartment. But especially on evenings such as this, it's nice to have her. I still have not forgotten her expression as she had seen kamilla in the stripper outfit (provided by kristy). Just incredible.

All I want to say is that I have had a lot of fun watching the interactions of the girls in this apartment the last few days. Unlike others, I think that Kristy is the "lightening rod" that has set off a lot of the fun because she is a very touchy-feely kind of girl and she causes the other girls to loosen up and have fun.

All I want to say is that I have had a lot of fun watching the interactions of the girls in this apartment the last few days. Unlike others, I think that Kristy is the "lightening rod" that has set off a lot of the fun because she is a very touchy-feely kind of girl and she causes the other girls to loosen up and have fun.

From what I heard about last night when the girls went upstairs she's the one that killed everything!!

From what I heard about last night when the girls went upstairs she's the one that killed everything!!

In all honesty, there was nothing to kill. All the girls had a fun night playing a board game whose topic is sex. I would not place any real significance to any of the girls' actions last night. They were simply a group of girls having fun IMHO.

In all honesty, there was nothing to kill. All the girls had a fun night playing a board game whose topic is sex. I would not place any real significance to any of the girls' actions last night. They were simply a group of girls having fun IMHO.

Everybody sees things differently and that's ok, but that's not how it was conveyed to me!

Everybody sees things differently and that's ok, but that's not how it was conveyed to me!

Maybe some of your sources are exaggerating or misinterpreting what they are seeing. Just something to consider.

Maybe some of your sources are exaggerating or misinterpreting what they are seeing. Just something to consider.

Maybe he is and maybe he isn't, who knows and really who even cares anymore!!