This Apartment

Did anyone see the two new pieces of luggage that Milana & Coco brought in when they came home?  I don't know what may be up with that, all I seen them do was carry them upstairs.  I assume to one of the rooms or the laundry room.

I do not like this apartment, every time I see these girls, they gesticulate a lot and play on camera. They try a lot of Leora copy the same, but of course it is a impossible to make. They do all of these games to this apartment is not closed. Coco is constantly looking at the camera. Just a whore and a fake. Even Nora I loved started playing.

Did anyone see the two new pieces of luggage that Milana & Coco brought in when they came home?  I don't know what may be up with that, all I seen them do was carry them upstairs.  I assume to one of the rooms or the laundry room.

That´s  positive news. it is time to leave. After boring us with their regular absence all night long they are nevertheless the loosers, as they have not accomplished their major objective or hope: to find a rich guy for marriage and get an EU passport.

It appears that RLC does not want to show the farwell of Milana and CoCO . They just went under maintenance

as the 2 were awaiting to depart .  Wonder why ? Are they afraid that Milana will give Nora and Kiko the finger ?

Under maintenance .... damn i wanted to see CoCo punch the bitch Nora's lights out .... that bitch would look much better with a black eye . Someone is going to do it , just a matter of time until she is ignorant to the wrong girl .

Under maintenance .... damn i wanted to see CoCo punch the bitch Nora's lights out .... that bitch would look much better with a black eye . Someone is going to do it , just a matter of time until she is ignorant to the wrong girl .

They just closed the curtain on chapter 4 of the never ending soap opera of,  "who ever has the biggest labia hanging down from their pussy" makes men cowards and women hate them!  Stay tuned for the funniest chapter yet, Chapter 5!!!