Woof as a Mod again?

TBG 150

Would you like to have Woof back as a Moderator again?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have Woof back as a Moderator again?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't care

Woof wants to be a Moderator again. Admin is thinking on it and now we want to get the membership's opinion. Woof has been around almost since CC's inception. He's been a Mod before and knows the ropes.

The final decision will come from Admin himself, regardless of the outcome of this inquiry.

Then why didn't you vote? That's the whole idea behind the posting, is the Poll.  ::)

And yeah, we have more than one screw loose. We're here. Remember?

Woof stated in another thread that he liked tidying up all the threads when he was a mod before... and the threads here could use some tidying, so... I think... give Woof the opportunity to do it.

:)

Get rid of all those picture has been removed and those ul.to links that no longer work. That way no one can copy the links to newer threads like I have seen a couple times over the past week.

Do you have any idea what that's like to do? I went back to the beginning of 2015 and it took me forever going through all of that crap. Then you have the people that have to quote a post 10 times.

Do you have any idea what that's like to do? I went back to the beginning of 2015 and it took me forever going through all of that crap. Then you have the people that have to quote a post 10 times.

I guess it would be a big task to do.  For guys like Boss13 since he was banned. Wouldn't it be easier just to remove his account then every post he has made would be gone.

I guess it would be a big task to do.  For guys like Boss13 since he was banned. Wouldn't it be easier just to remove his account then every post he has made would be gone.

Some sites ahve an ifraction system. A mod warns a user about multiple or shit posts then, this then shows on their profile on the left. If they don't heed the warning the get banned and all their posts removed, self-cleaning.

It should be so easy. With this software you can ban and delete all day long. In the end, what comes up is, the person and their posts, remain on the board in every thread and they only become a 'Guest'. I had countless posts from Boss and his minions. It would have been wonderful to simply delete his profile and poof, all of the posts would be gone. It's how I kill rainy days. Sitting here deleting the B.S..

I see Woof as a positive. Depending on how he was before I got here. Not my call though.

It should be so easy. With this software you can ban and delete all day long. In the end, what comes up is, the person and their posts, remain on the board in every thread and they only become a 'Guest'. I had countless posts from Boss and his minions. It would have been wonderful to simply delete his profile and poof, all of the posts would be gone. It's how I kill rainy days. Sitting here deleting the B.S..

I see Woof as a positive. Depending on how he was before I got here. Not my call though.

I guess the person to do that big task of going through a lot of posts to getting rid of dead links and stuff like that would have to have a lot of time on their hands.  Not to many with 24/7 time to actually do it.  But it would certainly free up a bit of space.