New apartment coming??

je me suis tromper!!! apparemment ils parlent espagnol!! ou italien, j'y comprends rien!!! le sexe au bout de quelques secondes d'antenne est normal, l'excitation des caméras et de se savoir regarder par des millier de gens (55 000), est plus fort que tout!!! mais cette fille est une salope, cela se voit dès les premières secondes!!!! ;) ;)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they speek portuguese. if you want any translation i can help, im native lol

thought im not a subscriber...

It would be nice if we had somebody that could kind of give us an explanation of what their saying!!  Any help on translation would be greatly appreciated!!

Finally an apartment that speaks Portuguese, but the apartment is not located in Brazil, it is located on the African coast, or in Angola, or equatorial guinea, is a Portuguese and near the Portuguese spoken in Brazil, the Brazilian one who passed the RLC was lucas, he lived in sao paulo and was a native of Recife, was perfectly possible to understand it. I have not heard this new couple talking, but if they are natives of Brazil, will be even better.

et pourquoi y a pas de topic encore pour eux , tant pis je post ici...

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

It was funny watching him look at the camera as if to say, look mom I'm finally having sex, and with a girl this time!!

I thought this was a hilarious start to RLC. He had to beg her for sex, she finally consented to allow him to jack off pointed at her face while she masterbated. She finally consented to fuck while she masterbated. He left to clean up and she masterbated because he came too soon. He then came back before she was finished so she gave him a chore and he left again. She finished just as he was returning to bed and she quickly flipped to her side and pretended to be sleeping so he would not know she masterbated. Funny stuff. It kind of reminded me of Leora and Paul. This apartment may be interesting.

No she didn't mind him seeing her masturbate. She actually told him to go out of the bedroom until she finished! When she had cum she simply turned over and went to sleep!

Good for her. She wanted to cum and she made sure she did!

He was another 3 minute man who catches his jizz in his hand. I always thought that was what a woman's ass or back was for!!!

si je comprends bien la situation, ce couple à vécu 2 semaines gratuitement hors caméras pour s'habituer à l'appartement, puis, quand rlc a branché les cams, ils ont fait du sexe presque aussitôt, et ont quittés l'appartement avec toutes leurs affaires, quelques minutes après!!! c'est bien cela??!!!

I understand the situation, this couple lived two weeks off free cameras to get used to the apartment, then when rlc plugged cams, they made sex almost immediately and left the apartment with all their business, within minutes !!! is that right ?? !!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No she didn't mind him seeing her masturbate. She actually told him to go out of the bedroom until she finished! When she had cum she simply turned over and went to sleep!

Good for her. She wanted to cum and she made sure she did!

He was another 3 minute man who catches his jizz in his hand. I always thought that was what a woman's ass or back was for!!!

Don't you find it strange when someone sends their loved one to another room so you can masterbate while potentially millions of others in the world sit and watch? Ah the irony of it all. lol