New apartment coming??

I was watching two cameras with the dual cam mode. I then switched to just one and got a kitchen view which I have never ever seen before. It was a long, narrow white kitchen..

I think there was a glitch in the linkage somewhere and it accidentally sent me to an unlisted flat.. It was empty of utensils so I dont think anyone lives there yet..

Just a heads up. :)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was watching two cameras with the dual cam mode. I then switched to just one and got a kitchen view which I have never ever seen before. It was a long, narrow white kitchen..

I think there was a glitch in the linkage somewhere and it accidentally sent me to an unlisted flat.. It was empty of utensils so I dont think anyone lives there yet..

Just a heads up. :)

They are likely trying to bring a new apartment online and got a crosslink on the scripting.

If this is true then the only question to remain is will it be premium or basic apt? Because now they only have 6 apt basic when before they use to have 10. I wonder if they try to push for all apartments to be premium and get rid of basic package.

That's very possible. They are down to only 6 non-premium apartments now. Although it wouldn't surprise me if every new apartment was classified as premium. They obviously are trying to "tweak" their business model because of all the complaints they've been getting. I don't think people mind paying as long as they get what they were expecting when they signed up.

The perception by many up until now has been that they were expecting something different from what they were actually receiving and they felt like they were being "cheated". My personal feeling is that their marketing message did not truly represent what they were delivering. That might work for a one-off purchase, but not for an on-going recurring charge membership site.

Hopefully, the result will be a site that will truly provides what their customer base wants and is satisfied with.

If this is true then the only question to remain is will it be premium or basic apt? Because now they only have 6 apt basic when before they use to have 10. I wonder if they try to push for all apartments to be premium and get rid of basic package.

Certainly possible. I see we basically think alike on this issue.

Any new apartment that's come online as of late has always been Premium except for the older ones that change tenants.  What really surprised me was when Leora went to the new apartment in January  that they never made that Premuim with all the masturbating and parading around nude she does.

I don't know if I should have said that.  It might put ideas into RLC's head.

Guest bobbyjoe

me too actually j have one kitchen never see before in new appartment,

there is banana and peach on the table,probably some premium members here have the same screenshot j have,

j save this streaming for see tenants here or this appartment is empty for now but propably another premium appartment very soon

me too actually j have one kitchen never see before in new appartment,

there is banana and peach on the table,probably some premium members here have the same screenshot j have,

j save this streaming for see tenants here or this appartment is empty for now but propably another premium appartment very soon

Si lo acabo de ver

Guest bobbyjoe

last news,j have just see now the guy in the kitchen,he look around 25-30 years and he speak russian apparently,

another russian appartment in perspective,for the moment j have not see the girl,j wait.

he talk with another guy but j have not hear girl voice for the moment