Who thinks Zoya is going to Return?

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they are on vacation. The other day she was trying on various items of clothes and then packing them into a case. She tried on a couple of bikinis too.

Hopefully vacations at the Anonymous Alcoholics, if such an organization does exist in Russia.

I think there is the AA in Russia but it has the exact opposite goals from the American version.

It's gotta be something other than a holiday. I haven't read reports of them packing suitcases and stuff for such a long trip and she left late one night in weird circumstances, now he's gone.

Sadly these two are another couple where I hope the female has seen some sense and ditched his sorry ass.

An all female Russian apartment would be much better than having their jerks of boyfriends around.

Nora's apartment in BCN doesn't count as she's a jerk too! :D

Seriously rlc vacation for over a month and they had been gone for at least 5 Days when rlc put that up. Just fucking replace them NOW, and while ur at it get replacement for alina and Anton and Veronica and lucas this year please. Rlc get worse and worse for everyday maybe people should start cancelling payments to show they cant just suck up Money.

Guest bobbyjoe

if rlc want save this couple,j can't imagine the life we gonna see this next winter with these two !

for lev: stay 16h per day on tablet

for zoya: stay 15 h sleeping per day

that's the programm in this appartment