Huge fight *Taya left the house for now*

As someone who has done volunteer work on this subject; I can tell you often the women feel trapped with no choice but to return.  Where will she go?  Who will help her?  Are there resources in her country to help her and address matters such as this?  Do they actively prosecute wife and women beaters? 

Moreover, his next step will be to tell her how sorry he is.  How it will never happen again.  To shower her with love and affection. She often falls for it. Until the next beating which  will be worse.  It becomes progressive until one of them seriously hurts  or kills the other. 

Hopefully she will go to the authorities, who will arrest his sorry ass and put him exactly where he belongs.  and when the other cons find out that he's a women beater, then will know how tough he is.  Especially wiht that fucked up tattoo on his bacf. 

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no sympathy for women in abusive relationships.. I mean if i saw it id def step in but, most these woman just keep going back like puppets... They keep putting themselves in that situation over, and over. Just like our other RLC woman beater. Lev/Zoya. I've watched him clock her right in the face while watching a movie on his tablet, and she just leaves, and then comes back. - It gets old... The best way to get help. Is to help yourself. - You could throw a whole trail of perfect opportunity in front of a lot of woman that are beaten, and 80% of them would bring the beater with them.  - My friend even dated a girl that was beaten brutally, and she ended up cheating on him 6months into the relationship with the shit bag beater.

I watched the fight with Isabelle and the tire iron and knife.  It was hard to hear and watch.  She ended up beating the hell out of him.  he ended up curled in a ball on the floor.  RLC needs to make the right decision to pull the plug on this apt and turn what they have over to authorities.  Come on RLC, do what is right!

Las reacciones ante este tipo de hechos debe ser inmediata. Yo no soy abonado de pago, si lo fuera me daría de baja inmediatamente. No es de recibo permitir este tipo de hechos y tener que estar viendo todavía a este tipejo con su pandilla de amigos alcohólicos dando vueltas por el apartamento. ES DE VERGUENZA.

>:( I cannot stand guys like that in ways I will never be able to fully get across with mere words on a screen. It is a topic I feel strongly about, strong enough to actually post about it. I hope he gets knocked around by someone bigger than him.  >:(

I didn't know about the bedroom part (which pisses me off even more) until I came here as I am not a full member of RLC, but I did SS the living room part and send that in at the time. I am glad to have read that several others of you had also done that. What that piece of trash did was well beyond what anyone should find acceptable. I really hope she gets away from him, and does not come back.

At least he didn't get to the stage where he started hitting her hard enough to make her bleed, black eyes, knocked out teeth, etc. Had he done that, I would have wished upon him an ass fucking via 40-grit sandpaper wrapped strap-on, amongst other things.

Note: I never witnessed the Isabella stuff as I was not visiting RLC much during her time there and only know about it through reading post from you all. As for Zoya and Lev, the only way I see that house is if I click it on accident. Stopped watching it long ago when I realized it was actually just an apartment about a guy laying on a couch with a tablet.

I am surprised rlc let him still be there, they should go there and throw his pathetic ass out on the street. Instead he is partying with his friends like nothing happened. The friends cant now how he is i hope because if i had a friend like that and i found out i would beat the living hell out of him.

They will kiss and make up just like Isabelle did.  Nothing will happen

She'd be a stupid fucking fool if she did.

If she goes back then I have no more pity for her.  If she wishes to see her next birthday, her best bet is to stay away.

couldent agree more StnCld316

lucky for him that i wasent around....just ask my friend when he abused his women...ill kicked his ass.

Hope this house gets shut down, anyone who followed these guys? were they worth watching at all before all this?

. They were terrible....you never saw her.  The couple times they had sex....she was like a dead fish.  She was to busy playing on her phone while he was going down on her.  She basically seemed not very interested in sex.  Nice body tho