Huge fight *Taya left the house for now*

The first time was their real life, but how about in the future?

In real life, she might succeed to get rid of him. It is a fact in his real life, that without her , he will lose this apartment and other benefits. Which one is more important to him, this apartment or this woman? He needs a woman just to fuck and to show to friends that he have a woman. It is easy to acquire new one for his purposes. This apartment is much more important to him than this woman. His disposition is to show to friends , he succeeds in his life, without doing anything, and got an awesome place to party and livelihood.

Just speculation, but based on the previous, he can't let her go. He is ready to keep her in the apartment by force. If she escapes, it is not difficult to find her and bring back. In their relationship has nothing to do with love, it is just get motherly care, when he has a bad feeling.

I do not know if it helps to send an email to the RLC, but at least it is a totally different thing to get 100 constructive e-mail, instead of just 10. I believe this is the only way we could help her to get rid of that big sack of shit, though someone will always suffer with him, but at least we do not need to watch it, and he will lose this apartment.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

she left with two backpacks and the cat

Good. I just hope she can find a better situation. I've often wondered why they were together because I have never really seen her show any real affection for him. I hope she doesn't feel she has to return because there is no better option for her. That would be truly sad indeed.

SO.....after beating the shit out of your woman....you sit around and play video games with your buddy.  IS THIS THE MANLY THING TO DO IN EUROPE?

I think it's pretty unfair to single out Europe. This is pretty much what abusive douchebags do all over the world.

That's exactly right, men do this in every country in the world, including the USA.  Until there are actual consequences for such actions, it will continue!

Unfortunately, she will undoubtedly be back and they will be having sex again before you know it. We've seen it before in several other apartments. And, of course,  RLC will ban a bunch of subscribers for doing the right thing and complaining, something else we've all seen before.

Sad all around.

They will kiss and make up just like Isabelle did.  Nothing will happen

She'd be a stupid fucking fool if she did.

If she goes back then I have no more pity for her.  If she wishes to see her next birthday, her best bet is to stay away.

They will kiss and make up just like Isabelle did.  Nothing will happen

She'd be a stupid fucking fool if she did.

If she goes back then I have no more pity for her.  If she wishes to see her next birthday, her best bet is to stay away.

Beat me once shame on you, beat me twice shame on me!!