New Girl Kristy

She is an extremely beautiful girl for sure!!!  I like Kamila but Kristy stole my fancy!!

Yep, same here! This girl is always smiling, joking and flirting around. And she is beautiful and sexy. I don't know who is leaving first, she or Kammi, but it would be interesting to see her with another girl who has the same qualities ;D

Both are beautiful ..... but Kristy, do not know why, sometimes takes my breath away

It's not just the physical aspect but the whole: her irresistible vitality, her contagious smile, her naturalness and her being free from the conventions.

I known it's just the image I have, given the context, but I'm enjoying everything beautiful I get from this virtual interaction.

Yep, same here! This girl is always smiling, joking and flirting around. And she is beautiful and sexy. I don't know who is leaving first, she or Kammi, but it would be interesting to see her with another girl who has the same qualities ;D

I wouldn't get to see it unless pictures were posted to CC but I totally understand where you are coming from!!

Yes, she is beauty. Would like to see her with another girl too. Just leave here Kristy and get back Monica and the new show will start :)

The interaction between the girls is until now pretty onesided. Kristy is the one who 'starts the fire' and Kammi is just reacting (or not). So it would be nice to have two girls with the same spirit in this apartment.

But I'm not sure if Monica is the right choice here. I was thinking about one of these stripper girls who were here a while ago with Nora  :) 

The interaction between the girls is until now pretty onesided. Kristy is the one who 'starts the fire' and Kammi is just reacting (or not). So it would be nice to have two girls with the same spirit in this apartment.

But I'm not sure if Monica is the right choice here. I was thinking about one of these stripper girls who were here a while ago with Nora  :)

I agree that having two girls with the same spirit would be wonderful, but for me personally I would want someone else besides either of the two stripper girls due to their tattoos.  I'm not into the women that have tattoos, I think it makes them look trashy and puts a sign on them that says "I'm here to be used".  For me personally, I like Monica as a choice because I love tall women and also I think Coco would be another one I would like to see Kristy together with.  In all actuality I would prefer it be a totally new girl!!

From what one of the guys who's translated some comments said "Kristy will be back in Sept", She would have been here 30 days on Saturday, So she may have to leave for one month before she can get an extended 90 day visa.

From what one of the guys who's translated some comments said "Kristy will be back in Sept", She would have been here 30 days on Saturday, So she may have to leave for one month before she can get an extended 90 day visa.

Ugh LOL it looks like I will not get watch RLC free cams until sometime in December if this is the case.  Oh well, no biggie!!

I agree that having two girls with the same spirit would be wonderful, but for me personally I would want someone else besides either of the two stripper girls due to their tattoos.  I'm not into the women that have tattoos, I think it makes them look trashy and puts a sign on them that says "I'm here to be used".  For me personally, I like Monica as a choice because I love tall women and also I think Coco would be another one I would like to see Kristy together with.  In all actuality I would prefer it be a totally new girl!!

Yeah, you're right. I'm not a fan of tattooed women either. So, let's hope we will get some new girls by the end of the month. I really love these two ladies, but for me it's time for something new  :)