New Girl Kristy

Kristy est très tactile et a toujours besoin de contact humain.

Si j'étais son mari, je serai le plus heureux de hommes...  :P

Kristy is very tactile and always needs human contact.

If I were her husband, I will be the happiest of men...  :P

She is loaded with so much positive energy. Never obtrusive and almost always sympathetic. Really nice to have her in the apartment. I hope she does not go too fast. It would be nearly implossible to find a  similar nice looking, fun and likeable person for the apartment.

She is loaded with so much positive energy. Never obtrusive and almost always sympathetic. Really nice to have her in the apartment. I hope she does not go too fast. It would be nearly implossible to find a  similar nice looking, fun and likeable person for the apartment.

Cette fille est merveilleuse...  :)

Ca y est.....je suis amoureux de Kristy!!  :P

This girl is wonderful...  :)

That's it.....I'm in love with Kristy!!  :P

• Like 1

It doesn't matter to me.  Just enjoy watching the real affection these girls have for each other.  The genuine hugs, caresses, and kisses are not an act.  Although I know everyone would really like to see them make love to each other-me included since it would not be an act.

Absolutely right. Why can't people just enjoy these small and genuine moments of affection between these girls? It's a typical 'male thing' I guess. Women can be close and intimate with eachother without the intension of having actual sex.

And honestly I rather watch this than just another sexscene in the Carla and Mario apartment  ;D But to each their own...

It's rather unbelievable how quickly these girls were so close and comfortable with eachother. From week 1 they are almost inseperable. They talk, have fun and cuddle together. By now they must know everything about one another. Even their secret birthmarks  ;D

If it didn't sounded so delusional I would dare to say that these girls are meant for eachother  ;) 

Kristy est très tactile et a toujours besoin de contact humain.

Si j'étais son mari, je serai le plus heureux de hommes...  :P

Kristy is very tactile and always needs human contact.

If I were her husband, I will be the happiest of men...  :P

she is always in a good mood

she is always happy to see you

she always wants to cuddle you

she must have been a very very good dog in a previous life  ;D

ps. if you don't like Kristy you probably are a psychopath  :)

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

Guest bobbyjoe

She is living proof that it is not how much you eat but what you eat that adds weight as she eats her body weight every day. (youth and genetics also play a role)

just my observation after one month here,kristy have take some weight on her legs and on her ass

Guest joshua1584

mods?

If you're asking the mods if it's okay for you to post a pic of yourself, I don't think they mind. lol