New Girl Kristy

Guest bobbyjoe

sometime rlc is very interesting like this night but it's too rarely in the month,that happen maybe 1-2 time,

we need more party like that for entertainment the members

This totally doesnt feel staged at all. lol

The only thing staged about it, IMHO, is that Nora, the budding Internet marketer, made the suggestion that they all go down to the living room free cam area to have some fun and entertain the viewers. I agree that they are simply having fun the way that any group of girls or young women do.

I just noticed that I and others have been posting in a newer thread called "Kristy".  We all should have noticed this thread and all the comments should be here, not in two threads.

Guest bobbyjoe

rlc have had a spotlight in bathtub or what? that look more bright right now on the body when they take shower

Kristy is wearing incredibly hot and sexy outfits.  I wonder is she is going to parade in front of Kiko like this.  I have been spending 98% or more of my RLC time in the Nora-and-friends apartment and in the Leora apartment.  But increasingly, now that Kamila is back, I am spending most of my time wherever she is.  And now with Kristy--this is really going to be fun.