New Girl Kristy

I don't want to rub it in, honest. But, I really feel sorry for those who did not get to watch the last half-hour up in Kristy's room where she had Kamila trying on a number of her "stripper" or "exotic dancer" outfits.

It was hilarious to watch and incredibly sexy. It also should have been very obvious to anyone who wasn't already convinced that Kamila is NOT and has never been an exotic dancer. For one, she doesn't know how to do it (but it sure was fun watching her try). Secondly, the looks on her face as she had the fun of being shocked at seeing herself like that in the mirror were priceless!

It was a great and very entertaining beginning to Kristy's arrival.  :) :P

Edited to add: Oh, and anyone who saw that and still believes that this is all "scripted" must think that these girls are true academy award winning class actresses. Because a real actress would have to practice those scenes to get them that perfect.  ;D

I am probably wrong and it is most likely my own fantasies playing a prank on me but it certainly looks like Kristy is eyeballing Kamila quite openly isn´t she? Looks hungry even!

:P

Sorry. I didn't notice. I was too busy eyeballing Kamila myself!  ;D