New Girl Kristy

je pense que cette fille est une grosse salope, et cela n'est pas péjoratif de ma part, certaine filles le revendique sans problème!!! elle est excitée par les caméras pour le premier jour, et cela ce calmera, mais elle nous as déjà tout offert!!!! elle ne peut être que gogodanceuse  ou stripteaseuse!!! elle a l'habitude d'être nue en publique, et prend du plaisir dans l'exhibition!!! un superbe cul, une belle cambrure, et des mamelon en forme de tétine de biberons!!!!! wow, les prochains jours risques d'être très chauds!!!!!

I think this girl is a slut, and this is not pejorative in my hand, certain claims the girls without problems !!! it is excited by the cameras for the first day, and that it will calm but we already have all offered !!!! it can only be gogodanceuse or stripper !!! she used to be naked in public, and takes pleasure in the exhibition !!! a gorgeous ass, a beautiful arch, and nipple-shaped baby bottle nipple !!!!! wow, the next few days likely to be very hot !!!!! :o :o :o :o :P

Guest bobbyjoe

She is awesome. I hope she will stay long time!

one or two months like the other girls we have see

Guest bobbyjoe

it's soo funny after my last post"one or two months like the other girls we have see" j take a negative,

there is really some members here are really angry to me,that's make me laught for give a negative with this style of comment,

now with my every post j can send here,j take always negative with j think one or two members here(kzs include)

but j accept it's the life of the web,there is asshole everywhere you can go on the web try close my mouth here but they can try long long time,j stay here

and j continue talk with some interesting members here

Guest bobbyjoe

kristy is the girlfriend of kamila in reallife,there is no doubt now with what's happen now on the couch