Dasha's clothing

Can anyone buy new shorts for Dasha? The poor girl only has one pair of orange ones!

If she was not so boring I would think about it!!

...and that is ONE of the reasons she is so boring

No, she got instruction, to be boring. It´s not Dasha, Demid is boring and...guilty for Dasha´s behaviour.

Can anyone buy new shorts for Dasha? The poor girl only has one pair of orange ones!

No, she got instruction, to be boring. It´s not Dasha, Demid is boring and...guilty for Dasha´s behaviour.

Yea, he has got to be the most boring guy on RLC, and they are all boring, even Carina

I didn't see this thread until after I had already posted on another one in reply to a very similar post. Here's the key point. You can buy Dasha dozens of pairs of shorts and she will not stop wearing that multi-colored pair. She loves them for some reason. They only come off when they need washing or when she dresses up to go out.

It's been that way since I joined over 4 months ago and, from browsing some older posts, it seems that she's been wearing them a lot longer than that. There must be some special story that goes with that little personal "quirk", but I haven't cared enough to really dig through old threads to find out what it is.  ;D

assuming that is true this relationship is doomed!!!!!! okay, maybe not. damn, I miss her.

There really is only one article of Dasha's clothing I would really love to see come back.  It goes excellent with her under all circumstances, whether out for a formal night in town, or in particular lounging around the apartment when Demid is not there, and she is all naked and alone :

THE BANANA!

• 2 weeks later...

How long has Dasha been wearing underwear in the apartment? If she progresses to thongs (g-string) I might have to make regular visits  ;D

Nevermind, She's back into her regulars lol

• 3 weeks later...