Carla

It seems to me that she has had a boob job that has either a) Gone wrong, or b) She's not happy with, because she seems like she would go do the weekly grocery shop without pants on, if she thought she could get away with it. But no matter how good or exciting the sex is, she seems reluctant to take her top off. I only see the free cameras so it might be different in the bedroom.

I think she (and her boobs) are gorgeous. 

She was topless all last night and walking around, then laying on her back for a long time.  They looked fantastic when she laid down and fine when she stood up.

Will Carla ever become comfortable enough to walk around without any clothes on?  She is horny but doesn't like to show anything.

I believe RLC did a pretty good job in finding a replacement for Isabel. Carla is definitely hot and

horny and has begun to imitate Isabel in her sexual actions.  She now walks around nude, is always begging for sex and screws anywhere......kitchen, sofa, etc.  Good job RLC ! :)

• Upvote 1

Will Carla ever become comfortable enough to walk around without any clothes on?  She is horny but doesn't like to show anything.

I believe RLC did a pretty good job in finding a replacement for Isabel. Carla is definitely hot and

horny and has begun to imitate Isabel in her sexual actions.  She now walks around nude, is always begging for sex and screws anywhere......kitchen, sofa, etc.  Good job RLC ! :)

She'll be fine as long as she don't play with knives.