Carla

She's back and topless again  :) :)

All I can go by is you all's pictures!  I can't see her when she is on the couch :(

Camera 2 is a free cam, dfCcap... and the couch is in the center of the cam.

:)

I guess my eyes played tricks on me lol.  I could have sworn that was a pay cam, duh on me!

I think she may have rubbed one out in the back room..............so we're going to have to wait about another ten minutes for her to get horny again ;D ;D

Come on Carla...........please masturbate on the sofa for us............nobody else is home. Rub one

out baby ! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Carla has to be the sexiest girl to hit RLC in a very long time.  She outdoes Leora in many ways!!

Let's see what she has up her sleeve.

je trouve carla mignonne, mais sans plus!! elle n'a pas un physique de rêve, mais fait de l'audience, parce qu'elle est souvent nue, et apparemment ne se cache pas dans le sexe!!! je ne sais pas comment ils sont arrivés sur rlc, mais je lui trouve beaucoup de points communs avec isabelle!!! même milieu social, même style!!! je ne serais pas étonné si elle était une amie de isabel et marcelo!!! ;)

I find cute carla, but no more !! it does not have a physical dream, but in fact the hearing, because it is often naked, and apparently does not hide in sex !!! I do not know how they got on rlc, but I found it a lot in common with Isabelle !!! same social background, same style !!! I would not be surprised if she was a friend of Isabel and Marcelo !!! ;)