RUSSIAN LANGUAGE TRANSLATION!!

Sorry loner but I don't watch RLC anymore!  I just go off of what I read and the pictures posted here plus what a friend of mine tells and shows me pictures of.  I've washed my hands of RLC!!!

Watching Kamila on RLC is what brought me to CC.

Guest toomeelee

I understand your feelings but it's just a game that RLC is playing to keep you people paying that money every month!!

Thats what am saying from the beginning its all for the money so watch these girls search for their pleasure and Enjoyment , Its them job and do not  expect more than this > leave the drama and Fanciful picture that we draw in our minds ...... watch and learn that all the world act for money

I miss Alissa very much.

Actually, all these naive girls are in the same line. Alisa, Rita, Milana, Coco and Kamila or Kristy they all tried to create theirs new life in Spain... As i know Rita, Milana and Coco after leaving the project they stayed in Barsa for some time, but finally they all back in Russia now. Just checked yesterday they soc. contacts, Rita after Moscow went to Krasnodar now, Milana in Moscow... Remembering now about Milana, she often liked to boast that they sniffed drugs at parties. Like she said "нюхали белые дорожки", don't know how to translate..

Actually, all these naive girls are in the same line. Alisa, Rita, Milana, Coco and Kamila or Kristy they all tried to create theirs new life in Spain... As i know Rita, Milana and Coco after leaving the project they stayed in Barsa for some time, but finally they all back in Russia now. Just checked yesterday they soc. contacts, Rita after Moscow went to Krasnodar now, Milana in Moscow... Remembering now about Milana, she often liked to boast that they sniffed drugs at parties. Like she said "нюхали белые дорожки", don't know how to translate..

Yes this is true, Milana and Coco were both into cocaine!

I want to supplement my relation. Earlier I thought that it is unimportant . After reading your text I decided to write abaut it .

Kamila talked Krista yesterday:

The photographer told me about the sex with black women. He asked if J new what black women differ from whites with.

Kamila was surprised. Did she ask, why it was telling me?

Perhaps the meeting with the photographer was more surprising for her than she expected.

Lol! This photographer sounds like a real perv  :D No wonder Kammi was confused.

Yes this is true, Milana and Coco were both into cocaine!

And more to the point. Zoya talking with Efim. She said that she tried most :o kinds of drugs, except mushrooms, and what she would like to try..  :o ??? :'(

Sniffing white lines.

I remember that Milana said to Coco of the last day he would come back here in two months.